JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Snell or DOT helmets? You go full face for the little ones?
They look big but they r lite and fit them snug. These have interchangeable padding so they can somewhat grow into them a bit.

20200508 121346

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As of today, 8/19 the itinerary is as follows...
Thursday 9/24 meeting at Mexican restaurant/ shell gas station around noonish 1oclock for those that are getting there early and want to get a ride in, and ride to town rock then where ever we end up after that.
Friday 9/25 meeting at the restaurant/shell and riding to the abandoned train and the prison, (the prison has a nice restaurant called the wardens table) then ride back, some folks may want to regroup later and do some night riding.
Saturday 9/26 meet at restaurant/shell and ride the royal blue trails (top of the world, water falls ect.)
I think that is how it is planned out @Backwoods @JenElio does that sound about right?
Or we can make💩 up as we go along.

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thursday 9/24 meeting at Mexican restaurant/ shell gas station around noonish 1oclock for those that are getting there early and want to get a ride in, and ride to town rock then where ever we end up after that.
Friday 9/25 meeting at the restaurant/shell and riding to the abandoned train and the prison, (the prison has a nice restaurant called the wardens table) then ride back, some folks may want to regroup later and do some night riding.
Saturday 9/26 meet at restaurant/shell and ride the royal blue trails (top of the world, water falls ect.)
I think that is how it is planned out @Backwoods @JenElio does that sound about right?

Sounds like a lot of fun and worth the drive! We’re looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

MuDSlinger

MuDSlinger

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2019
Richland, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I wasn't shooting state with a friend I would of already canceled. But , well. Like Doc I dont have many friends and he is one to ride the river with. Every shoot so far has been canceled so we will see.... you guys rock for setting this up, even if I cannot make thanks for the invite and opportunity to hang out with like minded brothers

advertisement
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Friday 9/25 meeting at the restaurant/shell and riding to the abandoned train and the prison, (the prison has a nice restaurant called the wardens table) then ride back,
@Ridinfool the train and prison are a long days ride, variable by how much pavement you do.
I saw some parties have kids, just thought this should be a discussion topic.
Last time I did this run with @JACKAL we logged somthing like 100 miles that day, and we where only lost half the time,
I think I heard it can be ~70 miles round trip with a little luck.

One possibility is splitting the group at the train.
One group can play a little longer at the train before turning back and taking a more civilized route with appropriate breaks.
Just a thought.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Ridinfool the train and prison are a long days ride, variable by how much pavement you do.
I saw some parties have kids, just thought this should be a discussion topic.
Last time I did this run with @JACKAL we logged somthing like 100 miles that day, and we where only lost half the time,
I think I heard it can be ~70 miles round trip with a little luck.

One possibility is splitting the group at the train.
One group can play a little longer at the train before turning back and taking a more civilized route with appropriate breaks.
Just a thought.
Since I’ve never been on that run I don’t know what trails or roads we will be on. I figure at some point if part of the group wants to head back we can work that out at that time, I did know it was a long ride and @JACKAL said he would lead it ssoooo... thanks for the heads up.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I wasn't shooting state with a friend I would of already canceled. But , well. Like Doc I dont have many friends and he is one to ride the river with. Every shoot so far has been canceled so we will see.... you guys rock for setting this up, even if I cannot make thanks for the invite and opportunity to hang out with like minded brothers
Well, if the shoot gets canceled and you can find a place to stay come on, it’s all good.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Since I’ve never been on that run I don’t know what trails or roads we will be on. I figure at some point if part of the group wants to head back we can work that out at that time, I did know it was a long ride and @JACKAL said he would lead it ssoooo... thanks for the heads up.
I'm in for the long haul plus I'll carry me some extra gas.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It sounds about right.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Helmets are purchased and ready to ride. Anyone do anything specific for overnight security at the hotel or just chain your machine to the trailer?

View attachment 219568
I just park mine in a parking spot . I have saw some park back on their trailers . I haven't seen anything taken , but there's a first time for everything . But the way things are now I will park it on the trailer and chain the gate. And progressive insurance.

advertisement