OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Get well soon Dan. Laughing really hard is good for broken ribs :). I broke 8 in a atv accident several years ago. @JACKAL is right, it only hurts when you breathe. Glad you're not hurt worse ole buddy !

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hope you feel good enough to get out of there soon.. I enjoyed the conversation and riding with you. thanks for the use of your special fork . I know your ready to get out of there but at least some good people got your back.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So to edit Jackal's statement a bit. 5 of us were held back a bit due to some overheating issues (@DrShotgun and @100Acre ) we sprayed both machines down and got their temps back down to normal. Dan was worried he would overheat again on the coming inclines so he said he would take off ahead of us to try n find a creek or someplace to run through and make sure he could really wash up. A few minutes later @Ohio4x4 (riding tail) heard Dan calling over the radio that he'd gotten hurt and thrown out of his buggy. We all rushed ahead to find him laying out on the grown in severe pain. Buggy was pretty banged up and we all jumped in to assist any way possible. Bayleaf was pretty shook up but seemed more worried for Dan then anything else, great dog for sure. She never left his side. I can't say enough about this group of people, you guys really are awesome, im honored and feel privileged to have met any and all of you. Hope we can all meet again soon, hopefully with a little less dramatic ending. Get well soon @100Acre 🙏

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So to edit Jackal's statement a bit. 5 of us were held back a bit due to some overheating issues (@DrShotgun and @100Acre ) we sprayed both machines down and got their temps back down to normal. Dan was worried he would overheat again on the coming inclines so he said he would take off ahead of us to try n find a creek or someplace to run through and make sure he could really wash up. A few minutes later @Ohio4x4 (riding tail) heard Dan calling over the radio that he'd gotten hurt and thrown out of his buggy. We all rushed ahead to find him laying out on the grown in severe pain. Buggy was pretty banged up and we all jumped in to assist any way possible. Bayleaf was pretty shook up but seemed more worried for Dan then anything else, great dog for sure. She never left his side. I can't say enough about this group of people, you guys really are awesome, im honored and feel privileged to have met any and all of you. Hope we can all meet again soon, hopefully with a little less dramatic ending. Get well soon @100Acre 🙏
Thanks for this👍

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I suspect that might be quite the succinct and understatement of a post.

Glad you’re doing well enough to hop on and make a post. Take care of those ribs and all the other sore spots that pop up. Certainly don’t heal as quick as we did at sixteen anymore.

Hopefully your nurse is sexy, single and really into gnomes. 🤣
Ribs r a beach. Prolly one of THE most painful ouchies.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you to everyone who helped me on the trail and who held my arm while I was just trying to breathe. And thank you for your well wishes and prayers. I’m still in the hospital and I don’t know when they’re going to release me.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did trade texts with Dan this morning, and it looks like he's on his way to a successful recovery, albeit a painful one.

I have offered Dan the services of my personal PT nurse:
Representational image of nurses

But he said he's just gonna stick with the one he already has lined up for his upcoming knee surgery:
8e1a688cbd1f8441eba955ebe16e8ea5

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did trade texts with Dan this morning, and it looks like he's on his way to a successful recovery, albeit a painful one.

I have offered Dan the services of my personal PT nurse:
View attachment 226668

But he said he's just gonna stick with the one he already has lined up for his upcoming knee surgery:
View attachment 226669
Planning a jailbreak ??????

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well i hate that I missed the ride yesterday. Maybe if I would have been there I could have sprayed out everyone's radiator and prevented the mayhem lol. @100Acre I'm glad u are doing good. Sounds like it could've been alot worse.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
@Hondasxs , @Vondy , and I went to help a totaled talon about the same time as Dan was getting brought out since @JACKAL had everything sorted with that group. Pretty sure this guy did this at the same place Dan went over. When we got to him he'd been limping it up the trail:

PXL 20200926 225636123
PXL 20200926 225737815
PXL 20200926 225837362

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is the only picture I got other than the ones that you guys have already posted of all the machines at the prison. This picture is when all the mayhem started Friday. I love this rig, just not the tires. Lol
20200925 121540

@100Acre @JACKAL @JenElio @Ridinfool @lee
@DrShotgun @EMAW @Blownzuki @Backwoods @TitanTom

I've never got the name of the couple in the other 500.
Got it @JayPo
Also I dont know if the guy in the general is on this site or not.

Last edited:
JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This is the only picture I got other than the ones that you guys have already posted of all the machines at the prison. This picture is when all the mayhem started Friday. I love this rig, just not the tires. LolView attachment 226676
@100Acre @JACKAL @JenElio @Ridinfool @lee
@DrShotgun @EMAW @Blownzuki @Backwoods @TitanTom
I've never got the name of the couple in the other 500.
The other P500 was me and my wife. We weren't able to ride Saturday, only Friday. It was really great to meet you and everyone else. It was s great ride. I'm glad we got the hardest trails first so that "the worst part was always behind us".

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody on the Mayhem ride, especially Jackal and the other 'old hats' that helped me so much and kept me (relatively) safe. There were times that I'd just be riding along and as soon as we stopped, Ohio4x4 (AKA Mr Miracle) would be standing next to me, with a plug kit or whatever in his hand, ready to quickly fix a problem that i didn't even know I had. I don't think, that in the history of UTV riding, nobody has ever gotten a better first time out than I received at the Mayhem. I took some hits, trashed 3 of the 5 tires I started with, dented the bottom of the roll cage, bent my jack rack, lost one of my rear led cubes, and probably turned my factory skid plate into a cheese grater, but just think about all the awesomeness those losses created!! I met folks that I'm sure will become close, life long friends. I gained a bit of experience, and, most importantly, the knowledge that I can overcome a very intimidating, challenging obstacle with confidence, and do it safely. A huge heartfelt thanks to all of you!

The Secret Squirrel, however, would like to take this opportunity to say 'f*** You!'
20200927 090549

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody on the Mayhem ride, especially Jackal and the other 'old hats' that helped me so much and kept me (relatively) safe. There were times that I'd just be riding along and as soon as we stopped, Ohio4x4 (AKA Mr Miracle) would be standing next to me, with a plug kit or whatever in his hand, ready to quickly fix a problem that i didn't even know I had. I don't think, that in the history of UTV riding, nobody has ever gotten a better first time out than I received at the Mayhem. I took some hits, trashed 3 of the 5 tires I started with, dented the bottom of the roll cage, bent my jack rack, lost one of my rear led cubes, and probably turned my factory skid plate into a cheese grater, but just think about all the awesomeness those losses created!! I met folks that I'm sure will become close, life long friends. I gained a bit of experience, and, most importantly, the knowledge that I can overcome a very intimidating, challenging obstacle with confidence, and do it safely. A huge heartfelt thanks to all of you!

The Secret Squirrel, however, would like to take this opportunity to say 'f*** You!'
View attachment 226678
Awesome post. Secret Squirrel will be back to better than new with some new clothes and shoes for the trouble I’m sure.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!