Calendar Ride Royal Blue [Jul 18, 2018] (Ride Royal Blue)

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I can see how after a few times RRB can be drab to some. But there is still trails I have not seen and waterfalls and graveyards and Mexican restaurants.Im not sure where the Takeover will be next year but I'm sure it will be fun and well organized.
As for us we are going to RRB.. Our own takeover 2018 part 2- July 18th through the 22nd.
Anyone else is welcome to join. We love the company of fellow riders. Myself kids and my wife.And by some chance the Venue is held there again next year I can Help newbies and get to meet more folks instead of trying to figure the place out. And when I booked the cabins they said there are many openings left.

[RSVP=13973]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Backwoods - 2
JACKAL - 1
swsebek - 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids

Total: 7

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I can see how after a few times RRB can be drab to some. But there is still trails I have not seen and waterfalls and graveyards and Mexican restaurants.Im not sure where the Takeover will be next year but I'm sure it will be fun and well organized.
As for us we are going to RRB our own takeover part 2- July 18th through the 22nd.
Anyone else is welcome to join. We love the company of fellow riders. Myself kids and my wife.And by some chance the Venue is held there again next year I can Help newbies and get to meet more folks instead of trying to figure the place out. And when I booked the cabins they said there are many openings left.
You will have a great time! 24 hr is along drive in crazy traffic for me!

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@swsebek im going to try to go. Texting the wife now! I will let you know!

Last edited:
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would be cool having a few of us there.

Have you started a ride thread for this? Wife has to work.. I would be by myself if I came. Undecided as of now...

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah, it looks like there is a big ride then bc the hotels are sold out then. Where are you staying? Which cabins?
@swsebek

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would like to come up but it' a little far out for me to commit .I will know more by end of week and I will book a cabin for me and the wife.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have heard lots of good things about royal blue. I have been to Winrock many times but not in about four years. I think I would like royal blue better cause Winrock isn't what it used to be from what I hear.

Reactions: Yankee
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have heard lots of good things about royal blue. I have been to Winrock many times but not in about four years. I think I would like royal blue better cause Winrock isn't what it used to be from what I hear.
I will warn you RIGHT now...If you come to Royal Blue it will spoil you from every of resort. The sheer size and depth of the landscape is incredible for the central east region.And I also must warn you that we surely will talk motocross a lot:D I can't help myself..

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
One of my favorite subjects of all time.l am going to try and make it happen.

S

Shannonhopper1

Feb 21, 2018
Bardstown ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As for us we are going to RRB.. Our own takeover 2018 part 2- July 18th through the 22nd.

[RSVP=13973]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

JACKAL - 1
swsebek - 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids

Total: 5
I’m going the 20-22. 5 of us

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!