Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FYI for those going to ride TWRA trails, this just posted. Getting too much attention from people doing stupid things.

Screenshot 20200511 085359 Facebook

F

Firecaptain

Apr 20, 2019
Knoxville Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have you guys checked eagle rock or ridges? Girl up front said they can transfer credit
We ar interested in riding with you guys Friday and maybe Sunday, we live locally so will be driving up there Friday morning. Let us know if we meet up with all you guys somewhere.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We ar interested in riding with you guys Friday and maybe Sunday, we live locally so will be driving up there Friday morning. Let us know if we meet up with all you guys somewhere.
Yes sir! We should be getting up there early Thursday morning. Im hoping to meet up with some of the other people as well cause I've never been before. Bringing the family so it's nice to be with other people that know what they r doing (cause I don't) 🤣🤣

Reactions: Ridinfool
F

Firecaptain

Apr 20, 2019
Knoxville Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes sir! We should be getting up there early Thursday morning. Im hoping to meet up with some of the other people as well cause I've never been before. Bringing the family so it's nice to be with other people that know what they r doing (cause I don't) 🤣🤣
Sounds good, we were up there 2 weeks ago riding and the trails are pretty bad, but we did ride some good trails the second day that weren’t as bad.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Sounds good, we were up there 2 weeks ago riding and the trails are pretty bad, but we did ride some good trails the second day that weren’t as bad.
Nice! Good to know. I've been hearing from a lot of people the trails r bad still 😞. I dont mind a bit of rough riding and getting stuck but not every 15 minutes :rolleyes: . I was hoping they would fix some of it by next weekend

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not sure how I missed this, but @Adam490 I assume this was something you were planning BEFORE the Overland ride at TC came up.
I waited too long to book and there were no cabins left. I wanted to use my raincheck from TO. Still had the days off so when @Hondasxs wanted to hit Tackett I was in. If we get in late Wednesday night maybe we can meet up with a few of these guys Thursday morning before we head up the mountain to live like the homeless.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I waited too long to book and there were no cabins left. I wanted to use my raincheck from TO. Still had the days off so when @Hondasxs wanted to hit Tackett I was in. If we get in late Wednesday night maybe we can meet up with a few of these guys Thursday morning before we head up the mountain to live like the homeless.
Sounds good. How far apart are the 2 locations?

Reactions: Adam490
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'd be nice to meet some of y'all before you head out. We should be up there Thursday morning, could definitely meet up. 👍

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Sounds good. How far apart are the 2 locations?
Not too far. Maybe we could park by someone staying there near RRB then head over to Tackett parking after lunch when @Hondasxs and rest of the crew start to show up.

Reactions: JenElio and BigOL3
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not too far. Maybe we could park by someone staying there near RRB then head over to Tackett parking after lunch when @Hondasxs and rest of the crew start to show up.
We could also park by the Mexican restaurant and ride dragonsback that morning if you want to do that. That's a fun ride

Reactions: JenElio
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I know absolutely nothing about anything up there, my first time. I am flexible and will go with whatever you decide, as time permits.
Yep we'll see how the weather is. We've got to go right by there and we'll be in early.

Reactions: BigOL3
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd be nice to meet some of y'all before you head out. We should be up there Thursday morning, could definitely meet up. 👍
We will be there sometime Thursday around lunch time, we are at eagle rock #22 also make sure you register for permits before going I’ll put the link up in another post, if I can figure out how.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dear Guest;
Your adventure is almost here! In order to speed up your check in process so that you can hit the trails, we
are sending some instructions to help purchase your riding permits in advance. Go to the State website at:
Gooutdoorstennessee.com to purchase and print the permits conveniently at home.
TENNESSEE RESIDENT:
PER DAY: TYPE 36, Cost $18 per day.
ANNUAL PASS: TYPE 1 plus TYPE 93, Cost $56
JUNIOR ANNUAL: TYPE 70 plus TYPE 94, Cost $35
NOTE: A sportsman's license will cover your riding permit.
OUT OF STATE VISITOR:
PER DAY: TYPE 38, Cost $40 per day.
7 DAY PASS: TYPE 72 plus TYPE 93, Cost $84.
ANNUAL: TYPE 71 plus TYPE 93, Cost $133.
JUNIOR ANNUAL: TYPE 70 plus TYPE 94, Cost $36.
Passengers and children 12 and under ride for FREE.
Military members on furlough ride for FREE.
You can also PRESIGN our RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER at WaiverSign

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Trails got worse on Saturday and Sunday. 10 has nasty spot with multiple bypasses. 13 nasty, 19 nasty, 17 way nasty. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Loving the carnivores though. Like going from slicks ( Terabites ) to snow tires with chains. Lol. West side still in good shape.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Trails got worse on Saturday and Sunday. 10 has nasty spot with multiple bypasses. 13 nasty, 19 nasty, 17 way nasty. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Loving the carnivores though. Like going from slicks ( Terabites ) to snow tires with chains. Lol. West side still in good shape.
Yeah getting rain every day for 10 days hasn't helped.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!