drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
August 1, Monday, my Wife and I are talking strongly about trailering to Royal Blue and spending the day, (weather permitting). I've never been there but have heard good things. If anyone wants to meet up that day and play let me know or if you have another destination in mind, I'm open to suggestions. @Delton, I know you have days off during the week like me. Admins.... If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move to the proper area.. Don

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would LOVE to go!! But I'm having oral work done on the 25th. Getting full dentures put in. Not sure if I'll be up to it. Guess I can always take extra pain meds lol. Let me think about it.
And don't sweat the weather. That place is super fun when muddy. If you like mud like me anyways lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would LOVE to go!! But I'm having oral work done on the 25th. Getting full dentures put in. Not sure if I'll be up to it. Guess I can always take extra pain meds lol. Let me think about it.
And don't sweat the weather. That place is super fun when muddy. If you like mud like me anyways lol

Sorry, correction in the date. My Wife has a meeting on the 26th. Let me get back to everyone on the another date...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keep us updated on the new date. I'll do everything I can to get away. My daughter loves road trips and mud lol.

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Keep us updated on the new date. I'll do everything I can to get away. My daughter loves road trips and mud lol.

Okay @Delton, Monday August 1st is going to be the best. My Wife has a bunch of stuff going at the end of July so August 1 is the new date. Hope you can do that day. I'll bring a video camera so we can document you getting all muddy. Roger that?

Reactions: Delton and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay @Delton, Monday August 1st is going to be the best. My Wife has a bunch of stuff going at the end of July so August 1 is the new date. Hope you can do that day. I'll bring a video camera so we can document you getting all muddy. Roger that?
Let me see what I can do. My birthday is July 30th so I can probably work that angle to get wife to let us go lol. And there's no just me getting muddy. It's follow me through it or get left lmao ( kidding of course). It'll wash off I promise. These things LOVE to be pushed. Just saying....

Reactions: drfubar and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I may be free, and only 4 miles from Royal Blue so let me know the final date. I know the place pretty well.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Let me see what I can do. My birthday is July 30th so I can probably work that angle to get wife to let us go lol. And there's no just me getting muddy. It's follow me through it or get left lmao ( kidding of course). It'll wash off I promise. These things LOVE to be pushed. Just saying....
LOL, @Delton, my birthday is the 26th... we can celebrate!

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tonight I threw out the idea of making a day trip to RRB on Aug 1st to the wife and of course she loved it (no wonder I married her). She's gonna try to take a vacation day from Nissan and go with me.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tonight I threw out the idea of making a day trip to RRB on Aug 1st to the wife and of course she loved it (no wonder I married her). She's gonna try to take a vacation day from Nissan and go with me.

That's awesome Delton! When the day gets closer we will have to make a place and time to meet up. I'll be going up 27 most of the way. Crossing 40 at exit 347 (Harriman) <meet here. 27 To 61 thru Oliver Springs, to 330 to 75, exit at 144. I would think you would would take 127 to 40 but I may be wrong.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome Delton! When the day gets closer we will have to make a place and time to meet up. I'll be going up 27 most of the way. Crossing 40 at exit 347 (Harriman) <meet here. 27 To 61 thru Oliver Springs, to 330 to 75, exit at 144. I would think you would would take 127 to 40 but I may be wrong.
We have never gone any other way but the interstate the whole way. I'd like to try something different this time. The whole trip will depend on being able to find a babysitter for our daughter. But that shouldn't be too hard. Looking forward to it.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have never gone any other way but the interstate the whole way. I'd like to try something different this time. The whole trip will depend on being able to find a babysitter for our daughter. But that shouldn't be too hard. Looking forward to it.
Already bought my permit online for the day... I'd like to try and download the trails into my GPS. I'll work on that part.

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Already bought my permit online for the day... I'd like to try and download the trails into my GPS. I'll work on that part.
That would work best. Cause some of their trails aren't marked well for sh*t lol. And we found a couple turns last time that were marked completely wrong lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!