Riding in rong place at rong time.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
My brother was riding in copiah creek in Hazlehurst and at this time it has been raining cosiderably but they went enyway. He tells me that meany of the water crossings had turned into sandy quicksand and meany atvs and sxs had gotten stuck and they tryed to continue riding until one of the popos got stuck with 35s so badly that they had to use two pioneers and RZR with winches to pool him free which they did bot in the process they broke both his front axles and one rier axel. It wasn't until this point that they dissided to call it cuits for the day. I wish this came with pics but he did not send me any. If any come up I'll be sure to post them.

This happened 8/28/2016 last weekend.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a pretty crappy time lol. This is why I always question people wanting stronger aftermarket axles. Factory ones are weaker for a reason. If you install Turner axles or some other beefy brand, guess what's the next weakest link in your drivline? Think a couple hundred is expensive for a broken axle? Try 2 grand or more for another differential.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!