P1000 Rifles...

J

Jshell3

Sorry, kind'a got off topic here...

I got'm in Cedar but St.George is sure to have them, Cedar SW had a whole rack of them.

I wasn't born in Utah but my family has been here for ages. I've tramped all over the west especially Nevada and Utah...love it here and never get tired of exploring. Have a few friends in Kanab too.

One of the latest crazy things I did was go hundreds of feet underground in Nevada in an abandoned mine (which I NEVER do and HIGHLY DISCOURAGE!) with a old hard rock miner friend (who worked this mine and is STILL very familiar with it.) It closed in the mid 1970's and there is still a ton of stuff down there...including 8 cases of OLD dynamite and THOUSANDS of blasting caps. He was very comfortable there ('cause he worked it) but I just wanted to get the FUGG OUT.

Just a couple of photos...

View attachment 45764 View attachment 45765 View attachment 45766 View attachment 45767
Heeeeeeeck NO!

Run away...

Ever since the Chilean miners, I kiss the stars good night.

J

JTW

Sorry, kind'a got off topic here...

I got'm in Cedar but St.George is sure to have them, Cedar SW had a whole rack of them.

I wasn't born in Utah but my family has been here for ages. I've tramped all over the west especially Nevada and Utah...love it here and never get tired of exploring. Have a few friends in Kanab too.

One of the latest crazy things I did was go hundreds of feet underground in Nevada in an abandoned mine (which I NEVER do and HIGHLY DISCOURAGE!) with a old hard rock miner friend (who worked this mine and is STILL very familiar with it.) It closed in the mid 1970's and there is still a ton of stuff down there...including 8 cases of OLD dynamite and THOUSANDS of blasting caps. He was very comfortable there ('cause he worked it) but I just wanted to get the FUGG OUT.

Just a couple of photos...

View attachment 45764 View attachment 45765 View attachment 45766 View attachment 45767
Awesome!! I wanna go!

Reactions: Windrock1000
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
When I creaked open that wooden cabinet door and saw those dynamite cases, I nearly soiled myself. I figured just one wrong move and that frigg'n mine was gonn'a be my grave...That stuff is no joke.

Adrenalin rush for sure.

Not even one stick for the 4th? :D

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Not concerned about the TNT, the caps however.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!