Rim size

M

Mothman350

Oct 11, 2018
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-2
Talked with a sales person at Grayson motor sports. They are suggesting 6+1 off set system 3 rims with 32 xtr 370. Just wondering what thoughts are. I am not wanting to go wider they said this would be like stock.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
6+1 on the fronts is very close to stock. If you want to run all 4 the same for rotation, you’ll need 1-1/2” spacers on the rear or it will be narrower. If you don’t want spacers, 4+3 on the rears will get you close.

Note that many mfrs are ‘carless’ with their x + x numbers. I know that STI HD9 wheels are Talon specific (or at least advertised that way) and are very close on my R. I can’t speak to System 3.

Reactions: Remington
D

denniswestfall

Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2018
US
I've got the system 3 370 tires in 30" on my x4. They are heavy. I also have a set of 32" blackwaters. I think I lost more power with the 370s than the blackwaters. I'm thinking of selling them and going with 30" blackwaters.

I'm also running system 3 6+1 wheels with spacers in the back. Gives me ability to rotate tires.

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!