E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I purchased a John Deere Gator manual parking brake with cables and calipers and hand brake for $50 plus $20 shipping. If it will bolt on a Deere I should be able to find a way on Honda. I'm hoping for a $200 mechanical parking brake. Will advise with all part #s and photos when I'm done. Stand by.

M

MVH

Aug 29, 2018
MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keep the thread going of each step of the legalization process please. Also for HRC, I would check Grace Performance (Kimball, MI) and talk to Jamie in sales, he will tell you if and when they will get machines.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Keep the thread going of each step of the legalization process please. Also for HRC, I would check Grace Performance (Kimball, MI) and talk to Jamie in sales, he will tell you if and when they will get machines.
Last I checked, Its a complete whore to get it done and GD expensive. Still has to be the way the OP did it who started the thread.
my cousin thats a sheriff said, cuz of 95% of county's mid mich and up that alow you to ride them on the road/shoulder as long as its not a M road or interstate, and your not being an ass or act like a Ridge Runner and get over for people and be a normal driver u wont be bothered. He said its too much of a hassle unless your intoxicated then its worth the hassle lol.
I got some signals on mine just to be safe and respectful at stop signs and turning on roads and with my lights on when on the road. The only place id think of possibly soending that much to leagalize it that way in Michigan would be down state for riding it near my home. But the main road is an M road anyway and the way people drive there! Phuck that!

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Last I checked, Its a complete whore to get it done and GD expensive. Still has to be the way the OP did it who started this.
my cousin thats a sheriff said, cuz of 95% of county's mid mich and up that alow you to ride them on the road/shoulder as long as its not a M road or interstate, and your not being an ass or act like a Ridge Runner and get over for people and be a normal driver u wont be bothered. He said its too much of a hassle unless your intoxicated then its worth the hassle lol.
I got some signals on mine just to be safe and respectful at stop signs and turning on roads and with my lights on when on the road. The only place id think of possibly soending that much to leagalize it that way in Michigan would be down state for riding it near my home. But the main road is an M road anyway and the way people drive there! Phuck that!
I thought I read somewhere recently that the should riding was now statewide. I know guys that are riding on the shoulders in our county (Livingston) and haven't been bothered....yet LOL.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I thought I read somewhere recently that the should riding was now statewide. I know guys that are riding on the shoulders in our county (Livingston) and haven't been bothered....yet LOL.
That would be nice lol. If thats true, still not on M roads and of corse interstates. That was always on a co by co basis and listed on Da DNR’s web site. Ill have to look into that

Reactions: ChadD
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is what ive found currant from Da SOS on registering for street legal. Still a whore but none the less what you have to do. Ill keep checking for the on the shoulder in all co’s

and…..

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im still looking. But this is currant from vvmapping. Hes really good at staying currant. As of NOW, your co And mine, Igham is not listed. Ill keep digging to see.

Reactions: ChadD
S

Surveyor

Lifetime Member
May 13, 2019
Auburn, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In MI each Township or municipality has the option to allow ORVs on the road.
Also, riding is on the far right side of the road surface. Not the shoulder.
Keep working on the parking brake solution. It's the only piece of the puzzle I'm missing.
For me it would be nice to plate so I could ride in and out of State Park Campgrounds and not have to worry about trailering a few miles to a trailhead.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!