BOX1

2019 U.P. ride

D

Dirtnut67

Jul 3, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I tried to link my facebook event to here. We did a 6 day ride in the U.P. 498 miles in total. It was a blast. Learn a lot for the next ride. My facebook event has pics and day by day summery.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh ok. R U from the UP or below the MAC?
You mean flat lander? (Below the mac) yes I’m a flat lander or cedar savage however way u want to call it lol.

Reactions: Plumber32
KAL690

KAL690

Jul 13, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You mean flat lander? (Below the mac) yes I’m a flat lander or cedar savage however way u want to call it lol.
You

U forgot apple knocker!!! Ha! Anyway let me know when u plan another ride, I would be interested. Originally from the UP, but economic refugee living in Green Bay!!!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
but economic refugee living in Green Bay!!!
Lmao! That’s great!
Another one we use that u might remember as my cousin says that’s law officer in the pinky. The crazy people up here are “ridge runners” hahaha

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I plan on hitting the u.p. I believe August 15th or about. When ever the free weekend of no registration required is.

Reactions: Remington
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!