Are you Rock or Mudder or Combo

• Total voters
waynester

waynester

Feb 19, 2022
Ga, USA
Ownership

1. 520
i'm fairly new, and given in general IMO, West-Rock , East -mud . West rides as leaning toward bigger and white knuckle speed or extreme long travel suspension and East as slower but high rev mudslinging tires.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I like the mountains I could care less for mud boggin but usually it's part of it . You have to have some of both.

Reactions: Buggyman
waynester

waynester

Feb 19, 2022
Ga, USA
Ownership

1. 520
I like the mountains I could care less for mud boggin but usually it's part of it . You have to have some of both.
Yeah my "Need for Speed!" days are long gone. I Do Not hear the mud calling for me...yet. I'm presently happy going slow over, around and through trees standing and fallen with many gullies

idahoron

idahoron

May 3, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Rock is the big problem for my trails. Once in a while we get some wet weather and it becomes clay gooy crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!