P700 Roll Bar Clamps

H

Hawgsalot

Sep 6, 2016
Jonesboro
Ownership

1. 700-4
I want to build a rack for the back of my new 700-4 but and want to make it removable if possible. That being said, I'm needing to purchase some steel roll bar clamps to weld too and need to know what size to purchase for the side roll bar top and the back bar. Thanks in advance.

advertisement
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
The roll bar measures some funky metric size but 1.75 inches will fit great. Cheapest I've seen are from superatv, here's the link-

Steel Tube Clamp

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh and welcome to the club! Can't wait to see the rack man keep us posted!

H

Hawgsalot

Sep 6, 2016
Jonesboro
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks it's going to be the same height as the back, solid alumium bottom with rear drains, work lights, LED strips inside and some other unique stuff. I'll keep you guys informed on the progress.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!