P1000 Roll Bar Measurement

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just curious if anyone new the hole spacing on the front lower roll bar. The location where you would install rear view mirrors by the cup holders. I know the bolt size is 12 mm but just looking for the spacing between the bolts. A friend of mine wants to put a front rack above the hood but they don't make the specific bracket for the 1000. I'm hoping I can copy the bracket for my 700 but his 1000 is not available for me to measure. Thank you in advance.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just curious if anyone new the hole spacing on the front lower roll bar. The location where you would install rear view mirrors by the cup holders. I know the bolt size is 12 mm but just looking for the spacing between the bolts. A friend of mine wants to put a front rack above the hood but they don't make the specific bracket for the 1000. I'm hoping I can copy the bracket for my 700 but his 1000 is not available for me to measure. Thank you in advance.
Assuming you are talking about here:
20190303 184114

Im getting 1.1865" center to center as well as I can measure it.

Reactions: tjoreo
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Assuming you are talking about here:
View attachment 112125

Im getting 1.1865" center to center as well as I can measure it.
That's exactly what I was needing. Just the bolt center measurement. I'm hoping I can take a bracket and weld to the nuts on the inside of the roll bar, but I just needed the measurement so I can get them back in the correct place. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's exactly what I was needing. Just the bolt center measurement. I'm hoping I can take a bracket and weld to the nuts on the inside of the roll bar, but I just needed the measurement so I can get them back in the correct place. Thank you very much.
Anytime.

Reactions: tjoreo
Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!