JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Fellas,
Did a search and nothing really came up… so been chewing on modifying my roof line some to make it more horizontal to the ground, so flatter if you will… only thinking maybe 4” or so not really sure just wondering what others have done. Any insights, thoughts are welcome.
Cheers
j

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Its on my list of mods, but I have been so busy with other stuff I have not started it yet. I'm also wanting to make it a little flatter on top and maybe extend the cage rearward like a 700 or 1000 looks.

The closest you will find is to do a search on 500 rear seat, someone built a cage over the rear of a p500 and changed the ROPS

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Trigger, found the thread on here and he did a great job! As I have to redo my Lexan roof (scratched and faded) that shouldn't be a huge thing. Can also trim my front DIY aluminum frame for windshield (to shorten) if need be too.
Probably leave this project till later this fall/winter.
Will post when I do get at it.
j

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!