P700 Roof and fabric panel

H

Honda317

Oct 28, 2018
Oshkosh
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a 2014 700-4, it cane with a full hard roof. I just had a dealer put in fabric panel behind drivers cab. There is a big gap between rollbar and the roof is this normal I thought this fabric panel would have cut off and air passing thru to front cab. Any suggestions?

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
that's the way it is, I cut a piece of lexan out to the conture of the roof and bolted it in between the middle roll bar clamp and the metal piece that goes up to the roof. I would post pictures but they are on photobucket and I can't get to them anymore.

H

Honda317

Oct 28, 2018
Oshkosh
Ownership

1. 700-4
that's the way it is, I cut a piece of lexan out to the conture of the roof and bolted it in between the middle roll bar clamp and the metal piece that goes up to the roof. I would post pictures but they are on photobucket and I can't get to them anymore.
Thank you

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!