Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Was wondering if everyone is going with factory or aftermarket roofs for the 500. The factory one looks pretty decent but I seen one other aftermarket one that was just a smooth top design. Any thoughts on the different ones and do the aftermarket ones work ok with a windshield?
THANKS

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
I have the honda roof. I like it. Durable, keeps sun out and I have 5 LEDs bolted to it without a problem.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The aftermarket one I seen was made by Moose Utility Div. The company said it UMHW plastic (stuff skid plates are made of) and it is very low profile. Looks nice for $130 but I am just wondering how it works with the factory windshield.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!