Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
... uhm.? Yeah.

The problem w that link is I had to read #1 first.
That is exactly what I was thinking! Because I knew JTW would stop at it and go fap into delirium.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just a thought... If you end up with just a small area for your dog and are afraid she may fall off, as you travel, you can make a side rail or two that is removable. I have a little medal bracket that these slide into. The real reason i have them is so fence posts and other things don't roll off the back while going uphill but the dogs use them too. And they are easy to remove when i don't need them. I haven't had time to make some for my p5 yet. ...Of course i look like a country bumpkin with them but i guess thats what i am. Haha

View attachment 45550
Whats there names?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!