Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Has any one seen one of these
When he dropped the camera position low and showed the oil pan and drain bolt expose lower than the front axle, though to myself, somebody's will rip that right off id they hit trails on one here in TN. LOL

But the machine as it is looks neat.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess I don’t get it, doesn’t 15k still get you a nice real cj5 that makes more than 70hp, and can be licensed to go on the road and isn’t limited to 42 mph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Guess I don’t get it, doesn’t 15k still get you a nice real cj5 that makes more than 70hp, and can be licensed to go on the road and isn’t limited to 42 mph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is an older thread on these where I say pretty much the same thing. What is the point?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Seen this today. Also didn’t know that Roxor is planning on assembling this in my home town as well. The substance to this article is not unusual of Jeep, see and hear about this stuff all the time living in the Automotive State. I figured it was just a matter of time! Lol

Fiat Chrysler trying to stop the sale of Jeep clone

Fiat Chrysler trying to stop the sale of Jeep clone

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!