Rumor: Could this be the Honda Pioneer 900 SPORT?

N

ninjafreek

Jul 16, 2014
0 Info on and sxs only stated they will announce other utility model sxs's later this year :evil:

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Yea.... later this year. Wonder how much later. Looks like I might have to wait a little longer before buying a sxs. Not.in any rush to get one just yet.

nglauer

nglauer

Nov 15, 2014
I was really hoping to log on and hear some new updates... i'm in no hurry to buy either, but would love to know what/when something is finally coming out. You would think that Honda would intentionally let some leaks occur.. to create a buzz.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I hope they can pull a 4 seater sport like they did the the pioneer. Im waiting till I hear about the 2016 line before I purchase one. Would love to see a sportier version of the P4

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I think you will start hearing the buzz shortly on the new honda sport, i was told by a honda dealership owner that i talk sxs with and he claims we should hear something in may, after checking out the new wolverine the other day they better be on their game it is a very nice machine.One way honda can easly one up this yamaha is more than one cylinder, that is the glaring downfall of the new yamaha, sadly i feel honda will follow suit with another single of there own. You know these two man. yamaha and honda need to stop competeing against eachother and focus more on what polaris and the others are doing and build what the people want!!!!

Reactions: pompier61
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
He just mentions a locker for the 500. But it looks like there is a center console from the pics. That would be the first honda sxs with a console like that...thinking it could be a sport or wolverine type vehicle... maybe a 700 in a 500 frame with better suspension?!

Reactions: Hondasxs
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Talked to my dealer today for an extended time. He has heard nothing about any sxs changes for 2017, he did say the CBR was getting a complete new design. Also asked about any 1000 clutch problems and they have hade none or heard of any. Just thought I would throw that out.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Well Hey there Honda SXS Community ,
Its been a while , so how is everybody doing? I see you guys have been uploading new patents. I appreciate all the info this form gives.
Well its June 7th, which means a month or so till we see if Honda will release a new sxs model or revise the current models.
also I see Yamaha will be releasing a new revised sport sxs tomorrow. fully automatic 6 speed or you can shift it by paddle shifters.
I cant wait to see Honda jump into the sport sxs market. they have done amazing things with the utility sxs.
I guess time will tell.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well Hey there Honda SXS Community ,
Its been a while , so how is everybody doing? I see you guys have been uploading new patents. I appreciate all the info this form gives.
Well its June 7th, which means a month or so till we see if Honda will release a new sxs model or revise the current models.
also I see Yamaha will be releasing a new revised sport sxs tomorrow. fully automatic 6 speed or you can shift it by paddle shifters.
I cant wait to see Honda jump into the sport sxs market. they have done amazing things with the utility sxs.
I guess time will tell.
Is that on the new 1000?

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
CumminsPusher : yes the new Yamaha yxz 1000r will be receiving a fully automatic transmission with paddle shifters. nothing else has been released at the moment. not sure if it will be a dct like Honda or just a standard single clutch transmission. also do not know what other changes they have in store. the release is tomorrow sometime.

cant wait for Honda to jump in the sport market.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I figured they'd do that. As of right now it's nothing more then a 4wd sand rail. It's brutal in the woods or anything off road being so high geared and manual. That will drastically help sales. I'm hoping Honda when they do jump will have it absolutely right. I'm sure they are "testing" with the 1000 and it will be a variation of this

Last edited:
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
I wonder if anyone knows of any news or rumors from Honda as of now. I know there was talks of releasing the sxs model lineup sometime in july.
just wondering if there will be any revision, changes or new models.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wonder if anyone knows of any news or rumors from Honda as of now. I know there was talks of releasing the sxs model lineup sometime in july.
If anyone knew anything I'm sure it would hit here instantly.

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015

On another site someone said they were told the 500 is getting some changes, not sure I will believe it until i see it!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
On another site someone said they were told the 500 is getting some changes, not sure I will believe it until i see it!
Was it anything on a locker?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's what I was looking for :)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!