Russ989’s Trifecta Build

Russ989 submitted a new Garage Item:

Russ989’s Trifecta Build

After owning a 500 and a 700, it was time to move on up and buy the 1000. I’ve named this pioneer Trifecta. Stay tuned!

DE7BE5F5 6FB3 4129 8AB4 CEC4073F6B8F

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I’m hoping the TO doesn’t get canceled but I’m starting to think it’s a possibility. 😞
I know man, this coronavirus s*** sucks. Mayor said kids are out of school indefinitely until further notice. My company also has me working from home for a couple of weeks! 😳😪

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I’m hoping the TO doesn’t get canceled but I’m starting to think it’s a possibility. 😞
I guess we need to define cancelled. Would that mean no official sponsored defined activities or RRB is shut down ? Unless RRB is closed I will be there. Remember they are saying out door open aired activities are the least of concerned.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I guess we need to define cancelled. Would that mean no official sponsored defined activities or RRB is shut down ? Unless RRB is closed I will be there. Remember they are saying out door open aired activities are the least of concerned.

Same here! As long as the trails are open I'll be there. I'm just an hour and 15 minutes away, we can build a bonfire in the yard and drink beer here if we have to.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just think the hype will cause trouble for us and yes I can see the park shutting down.

advertisement
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I like that TA skid. I'm afraid I'm going to have to replace my aluminum skid plate before too long. Starting to wish I had went with TA from the start.

I squashed my frame and ripped several self tappers out last week at royal blue.

20200314 182302

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like that TA skid. I'm afraid I'm going to have to replace my aluminum skid plate before too long. Starting to wish I had went with TA from the start.

I squashed my frame and ripped several self tappers out last week at royal blue.

View attachment 189963
Looks like you squashed it more than once. I gave you the like for giving her hell. 😉😎🦾

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If RRB were to close ( I doubt it ) Windrock will get very busy. Also with RRB, Windrock, and Brimstone all being connected and one closes how would you control/police the trails. I suppose it could be done.

IMG 3658

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!