Russ989’s Trifecta Build

Russ989 submitted a new Garage Item:

Russ989’s Trifecta Build

After owning a 500 and a 700, it was time to move on up and buy the 1000. I’ve named this pioneer Trifecta. Stay tuned!

DE7BE5F5 6FB3 4129 8AB4 CEC4073F6B8F

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Chevy412SP

Chevy412SP

Aug 30, 2018
Western New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
GREAT job! Like everyone else said, it looks factory original. What size piece did you order and from where? Would like to do the same thing myself
Go for it. If it’s something you don’t want to tackle just PM me and I’ll build you one to order.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Russ989. Do the Booger Whips require the included rocker switch to turn them on/off or can you simply use the remote control and not mess with the rocker switch?
The short answer is you can leave out the rocker switch but they won’t change color if you do. I tested it last night and was surprised to find that. The switch powers back out to the controller which has something to do with that. I have to get a few bolts so I can finish installing them this morning.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The short answer is you can leave out the rocker switch but they won’t change color if you do. I tested it last night and was surprised to find that. The switch powers back out to the controller which has something to do with that. I have to get a few bolts so I can finish installing them this morning.
No that's baffling.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!