Russ989’s Trifecta Build

Russ989 submitted a new Garage Item:

Russ989’s Trifecta Build

After owning a 500 and a 700, it was time to move on up and buy the 1000. I’ve named this pioneer Trifecta. Stay tuned!

DE7BE5F5 6FB3 4129 8AB4 CEC4073F6B8F

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry bud, I just realized you have 28’s. I had them as well. You’ll still like that spacer set up;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Probably go 5+2
That’s a good combo.

my tires are LT/MT. I like them a lot and they hold up well not to mention cheaper lol. I had to buy 5 for my spare. The beadlocks I bought were expensive but I had to have them, typical of me:cool: so I tried the LT’s like @Cuoutdoors did sometime back. Had them at this past TO and in the Taylor Park Co trip. No complaints.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s a good combo.

my tires are LT/MT. I like them a lot and they hold up well not to mention cheaper lol. I had to buy 5 for my spare. The beadlocks I bought were expensive but I had to have them, typical of me:cool: so I tried the LT’s like @Cuoutdoors did sometime back. Had them at this past TO and in the Taylor Park Co trip. No complaints.
What size are you running in the LT’s?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
30x9.5x15
I was looking for 10’s instead of 9.5 of corse but I liked the tires I found and settled with the 9.5. Really you can’t tell the 1/2”. Don’t ask my wife tho:p:oops:
Lol, that’s funny right there!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks like I have to touch up my bead lock rings. I’ll sit there do that, feel great about how it looks then the next ride there scuffed more:rolleyes: I’m an anal bastard about those types of things hahaha

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s a good combo.

I've been happy with the LT's. I've had them a year and they still look like new. I've gone on quite a few group rides and didn't have any trouble going the same places as everyone else. I suspect you will like them in Missouri. I think @BWAF has been pretty happy also. My only complaint is when I ride areas that are extremely rocky the LTs are a little stiff. Especially if it's cold.

For that reason I bought a set of Berzerker tires and they are great. I'll be using them in Arkansas in February. Otherwise I run the LT'S 90% of the time.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been happy with the LT's. I've had them a year and they still look like new. I've gone on quite a few group rides and didn't have any trouble going the same places as everyone else. I suspect you will like them in Missouri. I think @BWAF has been pretty happy also. My only complaint is when I ride areas that are extremely rocky the LTs are a little stiff. Especially if it's cold.

For that reason I bought a set of Berzerker tires and they are great. I'll be using them in Arkansas in February. Otherwise I run the LT'S 90% of the time.
That's 2 years with some grooving, second pic is latest grooving think it helped with ride.

20200105 160704 20200105 160649

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!