highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
A friend of mine asked me to design and make a packout mounts for his RZR XP 900. These machines were made from 2011-2014 but are still hugely popular. The image below is of the cad file being sent to my local shop for a quote to make out of aluminum as usual. If you know of anyone that may want one please share this with them. If these test fit as expected then they will be up for sale in my store in a few weeks.

This is designed to hold (2) of the 10" wide packout boxes or coolers back to back sideways across the cargo bed. The boxes will open toward the center. With the boxes in place there is no room between them for anything else. The X anchors are available when one or no boxes are being used in order to strap other items down in the cargo bed.

Rzr900xp packout v4

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Revised design. I had to flip the boxes from opening on the outsides to opening on the insides due to the cargo bed sides did not allow enough room to fit hands for locking and unlocking the boxes. Will have one of these soon to test fit.
Rzr900xp model 2 mirror v4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!