SATV A-Arms for Honda Pioneer 1000-5 (IF MY RIG SELLS)

D

Drose807

Sep 7, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I seem to have found myself in a pickle. I found a great deal for my 17 Pioneer 1000-5 which was 3 hours away for some Fox Shocks and SATV A-Arms and made an agreement via FB marketplace to pickup 2 days later. The day before I was suppose to pick them up, the guy said he had someone coming that morning even though he agreed that "I was first". Long story short, I got mad and decided to list my 17 Honda Pioneer because I'm tired of thinking about spending $3k+ to make mine ride better when I can just get a Talon instead.

After a day of brewing, the guy informed me that the arms were still available so I was working a deal to get those and in the middle of ALL of that, I had a local guy interested in buying my P1k5. The guy does not seem interested in the arms at the moment but I have already paid for them and they are on their way.

Would anyone be interested in a full set of SATV High Clearance Arms with ball joints (less than 100 miles on set) if I am able to close the deal on my Pioneer this weekend? I paid $700 and would be willing to pass the deal along to someone else IF my rig sells.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
decided to list my 17 Honda Pioneer because I'm tired of thinking about spending $3k+ to make mine ride better when I can just get a Talon instead.
And u think just buying a Talon will make your dreams come true just like that for the perfect ride?

Have u seen/read up what most of us have to do/spend to help the ride in a Talon to keep our fillings from falling out? don't get me wrong a talon does ride better out of the box then a P1 but it won't be long until you'll be doing close to an equivalent suspension upgrade. Just don't want you to buy one and go through all this trouble just to have ur dick in the dirt and back at square 1 later.

You also didn't mention how much you were getting for that pioneer if it was worth your while to make the move?
Also include miles & mods please

D

Drose807

Sep 7, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
@Remington
I am new to the SXS world, but grew up riding motorcycles and atv's. Based on my short window of experience with my Pioneer, I already know that I just can't keep up on the trails when it comes to more than just driving through the woods. A recent dice run I went on with my family, I was holding people up because my suspension was taking a beating on the small woopty-doo's (not sure how that is spelled ha but small jumps). Where someone on an ATV could easily stand up and take the bump with ease and my dad in his talon could just glide over it. It's not like I want a machine that can race 100mph through the woods but I also don't want to be the one who needs to be waited on.

Here is a link to my one post with the upgrades/photos:

The offer is $19k for mine.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington
I am new to the SXS world, but grew up riding motorcycles and atv's. Based on my short window of experience with my Pioneer, I already know that I just can't keep up on the trails when it comes to more than just driving through the woods. A recent dice run I went on with my family, I was holding people up because my suspension was taking a beating on the small woopty-doo's (not sure how that is spelled ha but small jumps). Where someone on an ATV could easily stand up and take the bump with ease and my dad in his talon could just glide over it. It's not like I want a machine that can race 100mph through the woods but I also don't want to be the one who needs to be waited on.

Here is a link to my one post with the upgrades/photos:

The offer is $19k for mine.
I completly understand. I still have my P1 with suspension upgrade and a Talon. To be clear, im not tying to insult you or say u have to go one way or another, just with someone who has been there, you will have a fair amount to do, skids and most likley springs to start to get you where your wanting to be with a Talon. Id also be dam well sure u have one available to purchase (there kinda scarce) before u make the jump, or you will be without a rig and make a foolish dicicion and buy a fire trap poo poo or be flying Pride colors with a KRX 🤣
Good luck with your sale and purchase.

Reactions: Coeus and Backwoods
D

Drose807

Sep 7, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
My wife already gave me the business because I just got this Pioneer last year and "can't make up my mind". I will be stopping to take my dad's rig for a spin this weekend to really try and compare what I want to do. In an ideal world, I'd keep the Pioneer because I do love the functionality that it brings to the table and get a Talon for play. Unfortunately, that is not in the deck of cards for the next 2-3 years because we've added the costs of DAYCARE into our budget and that may be doubling soon! That's like 2 more truck payments added, ugh! I should of done this 2 years sooner.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!