P1000 SATV Tinted Roof Review

Gumby

Gumby

Mar 9, 2018
Freedom, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi All,

I did a search and saw that a few people had the tinted roof from SATV, but no one said if they like it or dislike it. I like the idea of a flat roof, seethrough, polycarbonite, but I want to know how the fit and finish is and if people who have it would buy it again. It's really expensive!

Thanks.

Reactions: sharp
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi All,

I did a search and saw that a few people had the tinted roof from SATV, but no one said if they like it or dislike it. I like the idea of a flat roof, seethrough, polycarbonite, but I want to know how the fit and finish is and if people who have it would buy it again. It's really expensive!

Thanks.
I looked at this roof installed on another ride to see what I thought when I was looking to buy. The fit and finish is what drove me away. It was velcroed on with a peel and stick foam strip to separate it from the roll cage. I Just didn't like the overall look.
On a side note their flip up windshield is awesome! Good luck in your search.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There
I looked at this roof installed on another ride to see what I thought when I was looking to buy. The fit and finish is what drove me away. It was velcroed on with a peel and stick foam strip to separate it from the roll cage. I Just didn't like the overall look.
On a side note their flip up windshield is awesome! Good luck in your search.
early model of the flip windshield was garbage (clamps) I had 3. Was glad to see they fixed it I seen it on a friends . Now if u have Any patience ( I did not, a whole yr on the windshield clamps) they might fix that fit and finish on that roof lol

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There

early model of the flip windshield was garbage (clamps) I had 3. Was glad to see they fixed it I seen it on a friends . Now if u have Any patience ( I did not, a whole yr on the windshield clamps) they might fix that fit and finish on that roof lol
Aw shucks, I think you just called me your friend. I feel so special. Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!