P500 Seat Mounting Plates

DFABane

DFABane

Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I have to ask... is their anyone manufacturing after market seat mounting plates? I watched the VDO where one of our members made his own... and it looked as tho it worked and he was able to mount a pair of comfy RZR seats in his P500.... I did not see a follow up video, to see if they stayed put, and if it made a difference in how comfortable the ride was... I just do not have the time to build these, and it would be nice if I could get a pair....

Reactions: Isaiah and solrus
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, unfortunately there's no one out there that'll do this for you. I know the video you're referring to, he wasn't the first to do it but was the first to give us a good look at how he did it. I used his video as a starting platform when I installed mine. Can't speak for his but mine don't move at all. They're way more comfortable than the factory bench seat, especially the lumbar support and the way they hug your sides.

Seats Done 1

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah, unfortunately there's no one out there that'll do this for you. I know the video you're referring to, he wasn't the first to do it but was the first to give us a good look at how he did it. I used his video as a starting platform when I installed mine. Can't speak for his but mine don't move at all. They're way more comfortable than the factory bench seat, especially the lumbar support and the way they hug your sides.

View attachment 227347
Is that a Choog console? I saw his prototype at RRB three years ago that looked like yours?

DFABane

DFABane

Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 227347
First off, thank you for getting back to me. Question did you modify the seats original frame... looking at this picture we can’t tell... and I love the center console! Clever! I would love to see a how to VDO on your build!

Reactions: Mudder and Isaiah
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 227347
Yet another business opportunity for you Trigger.

Reactions: Isaiah and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
First off, thank you for getting back to me. Question did you modify the seats original frame... looking at this picture we can’t tell... and I love the center console! Clever! I would love to see a how to VDO on your build!

Here you go...

Reactions: Mudder and Isaiah
M

MarkAlan

Dec 10, 2019
Huntsville, AL
Ownership

1. 500
I am wondering if you can fit Rzr seats, could you not fit a nice suspension seat that is made for a wrangle TJ? They dont look any larger than the Rzr seat, mounts are all over the place for them, and you have all types to choose from. I would need to measure the ones in my TJ, but they do look like they would fit.

Reactions: Mudder
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I am wondering if you can fit Rzr seats, could you not fit a nice suspension seat that is made for a wrangle TJ? They dont look any larger than the Rzr seat, mounts are all over the place for them, and you have all types to choose from. I would need to measure the ones in my TJ, but they do look like they would fit.

You're going to sit too high, rzr seats move you up a bit as it is.

Reactions: Mudder
advertisement
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Hi
FYI SOLD the 2017 P500.
Have New take off set of 2 RZR 1000 seats DK grey & Black with White stitching For Sale.
Converted bases to fit pioneer 500.( after converting never installed ) all fitting was done before I sold the machine.
You will Need the rubber plug from P500 bottom seat.( then is plug & play )
That plug fits into the converted base locating it to fit same bench seat mount you just took if off.
Front is made to fit & use bench seat mounting slot in the frame may have to trim a little plastic here.
Next : I purchased a set of seat Heaters for these seats ( never installed ) still in box.
I intended to put all wiring & switches in a plastic ammo box with a false bottom cover, upper portion storage & Arm rest.
I have done this 1 other time it Does work
These are for sale I have $ 375.00 in the seats, heaters & conversion looking to get my money back.
Located in central N.Y.

Any & all shipping will be on buyers dime

20201117 160818 20201117 160520 20201117 160434 20201117 160426 20201117 160349

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!