Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know a guy with a rainbow sticker, a dildo and an empty jar of vaseline on his rig. Seems to work well for him. Nobody wants to touch that thing right @JTW ?
HA!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just inside the door to my shop I used to put down 2 1x6 boards with several 10 penny nails sticking through them. Then my stepson went to prison so I stopped doing it. He gets out in Nov so guess I'll start doing it again then lol.
Next time I'm gonna use the foot traps I've been catching foxes with at new place. Those things ha
thanks for posting this... just what i have been looking for.
Called the guy today while at work, Ordering one tonight!
You will like it. Hardest part was finding somewhere hidden to mount it. Mine is connected to 2nd battery under seat. If someone cuts the power to it, it sends a text/email alert lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!