sedona tires

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
does anyone have experience with the sedona buzz saw rt or the rip saw rt tires i am looking at both to replace the factory tires i like them both and have read mixed reviews on both hopefully someone has saw them in person or run them thanks

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Bigc. I have not ran the Sedona's yet, But that is what I'm going to put on my P4 once I get some more saved up. My dealer really likes them and said that they are the best for the money They are a 6 ply and a very heavy tire. I like the Rip Saw Tires, as they are more of a road tire. But either one will be great.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
thanks for the reply tandt the ripsaws have 1 1/8 in tread all reviews i have read say they are out of balance and require balancing even sedona has said the same thing i havent read that the buzz saws need balanced they have 7/8in tread so the ripsaws should last alot longer but are quite a bit heavier hard choice between the two

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hope this helps
The Rip Saw RT is an extreme terrain aggressive radial. A 1-1/8 inch deep tread pattern cleans out well in mud and offers great traction and long lasting wear in all types of extreme terrain.
•6 ply heavy duty, radial construction offers stability, a smooth ride and absorbs the impact in extreme trail conditions
•Available in nine popular sizes
•Tread patter wraps onto the sidewall to increase traction in deep-rutted and muddy conditions
The Buzz Saw R/T features lightweight, radial construction for larger ATVs and all UTVs.

The high quality rubber compound that used in the Buzz Saw R/T is similar to the rubber compound used in high-speed radial truck tires. The result: a tire that lasts, rides smooth and quiet, and offers great traction.
•The heavy duty, radial carcass construction is lightweight and is designed for added stability and an ultra smooth ride
•7/8 Inch deep tread design offers excellent traction, while providing a smooth ride

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!