P1000 Seizmik takes care of their customers

T

thirdparty

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2018
USA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I tried to install the Seizmik LED mirror sized for my P 1000-5, but the clamp in the box was too small and it broke trying to get it on. I confirmed that I ordered the correct size through DennisKirk, but they couldn't do too much (they were very helpful though, even bringing new stock up to the office to measure and send me information).

I sent Seizmik an email start the long warranty process to get some help. Just a few days later I received a new clamp, some Seizmik koozies and another mirror part that I was having trouble with. I had not confirmed the other part needed replacement, but mentioned in my email to them so they sent me a replacement part anyway.

Just some good news about a great company and great customer service.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried to install the Seizmik LED mirror sized for my P 1000-5, but the clamp in the box was too small and it broke trying to get it on. I confirmed that I ordered the correct size through DennisKirk, but they couldn't do too much (they were very helpful though, even bringing new stock up to the office to measure and send me information).

I sent Seizmik an email start the long warranty process to get some help. Just a few days later I received a new clamp, some Seizmik koozies and another mirror part that I was having trouble with. I had not confirmed the other part needed replacement, but mentioned in my email to them so they sent me a replacement part anyway.

Just some good news about a great company and great customer service.
I always appreciate hearing when a company does right by someone having an issue. Not enough people share those experiences.

JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a small issue with my bed extender and their customer service was great. Definitely would recommend them.

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great news, I just ordered rear view mirrors from them.
Thanks you.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
I had used their side mirrors on a different SxS before buying my Pioneer. I emailed them to see if I could purchase just the clamps so I could use them on my Pioneer. They wouldn’t give me a price for the clamps, they sent me the clamps for free.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!