Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is what it looked like when I brought it home,,
View attachment 171826

Now Look at it, I did what I would never do to a good pickup and that is put a bunch of aftermarket crap on it, I guess That is just what We do with Our Pioneers, You Guys are a Bad and Good influence, its a love hate relationship,,,
View attachment 171828
Very nice! How you liking it? Those EVO's?

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Love it, it has been a good machine so far, I actually had 26" EVO's on the front I put them on after I noticed the factory front tires where wearing bad because the machine was towed out bad from the factory so I adjusted toe and bought two EVO's and kept the factory for a trail spare, when I did that I then fell in love with the EVO's because their was a significant difference in traction over old tires and over the rear, they wear really well, not the best road tire but do ok, but Great off road,

Reactions: Isaiah
THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Andy-Taylor

Andy-Taylor

Jan 3, 2020
Russellville, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A3c32de70bedb9ffbf62e71ffd2878ed

F61e37bcbc6d2ff1edce079fcb069fd4

It's been awhile since I posted anything so hers mine all shined up with my new rock lights

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
How did you mount your rear rock lights under the tilt bed and howd you run the wiring so that the bed was still functional?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did you mount your rear rock lights under the tilt bed and howd you run the wiring so that the bed was still functional?
Run it all the way to the pivot point at the rear of the bed then to where ever the light is going to be. Leave some slack so it can move @1” as the pivot rotates

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. Traded a Arctic Cat for it cause I needed more grand kid spaces. We have a blast. Compared to what you guys roll, she's a garage queen!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
can't figure this posting thing out yet.Quad Boss tires and rims came on it. Just ordered viper elite and plate from the store. Now it says I have to wait for them to get back off of vacation to ship it.
I finally have a twin, 😂. Here is a go-by for mount & winch I put together.

Viper Elite Widespool 4500

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing
wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, your winch thread is how I found the "CLUB" in the first place. I studied your post and several others before I ordered from the sxs store. I just couldn't justify buying a Warn winch, plate and pioneer install kit from my dealer. It came out to about $900 all in all done!!! I did order the Elite 4500-W like yours. Thanks

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yes, your winch thread is how I found the "CLUB" in the first place. I studied your post and several others before I ordered from the sxs store. I just couldn't justify buying a Warn winch, plate and pioneer install kit from my dealer. It came out to about $900 all in all done!!! I did order the Elite 4500-W like yours. Thanks
You’re most certainly welcome sir. Welcome to the club from WV If I missed you on the introduction post. That’s super cool that’s how you found the club. This is the place to come to for custom advice & @Hondasxs, @Mudwing, @Russ989, @CumminsPusher ,@JeremieBaker and many others are good contacts for much needed or wanted parts/accessories & advice. I am very happy with it!! I really love the wireless remote vs wired while outside the SXS. It is an awesome setup for half the cost!! 🤘🏼🕷😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!