P500 Shocks Installed

DFABane

DFABane

Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Ok ...they look great...now for the million dollar question??? How has the ride changed? The wife and I just got off of a ride with CMA ....the trails were really washboarded bad.... my friend had her ride back to the camp ground in his Polaris RZ... it has shocks like these but larger... will these help?

R

RocIngersol

Sep 4, 2020
Tucson, AZ
Ownership

1. 500
Hello,

First time posting....

Regarding factory build status of Walker Evans (W.E.) shocks for Pioneer 500.

I ordered my front and rear shocks August 24, 2020; knowing that 8-12 weeks was the lead time posted on the Walker Evans website at that time.

I talked with Josh at W.E. factory yesterday and they have just started the build of 200 shock sets this week.

So, I am at 10.5 weeks in the process. Josh was hesitant whether the shocks could be shipped week 12. Josh indicated that supplier parts are difficult to get for a lot of their product. He said just call back next week for status.

Anyways, for those who recently ordered shocks, this is the status, at least for me (I hope my shocks are in the 200 build and the quality is exceptional).

Regards,

RocIngersol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!