JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Actually the Okanagan Valley is a lot warmer than what people think. Other than a couple cold snaps through the winter it’s quite mild. Summers are hot n dry. Northern BC can be very cold.
I'm sure what you consider a "cold snap"......some of us consider death....😂😂😂

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, I can see from those pictures in Ten. my stock rig would never make it. Would love to but the those are some deep ruts.
It's bad right now but most of those trails will be fixed in the next month. A stock rig would make it on most of the trails now. You would probably have to winch on a few spots.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Quick ride after work today. Snow is finally gone. Can’t wait for the weekend.

IMG 7597
IMG 7599
IMG 7601
IMG 7603
IMG 7604
IMG 7606

advertisement
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
@Rayger143 Damn, you're already on fire and it's not even June yet?!?! :eek: That ain't lookin' good. :( When I drove 12k miles through Canada, I was amazed at the miles and miles of burned forests there :oops: because there was no population density, so no manpower available to fight them.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Rayger143 Damn, you're already on fire and it's not even June yet?!?! :eek: That ain't lookin' good. :( When I drove 12k miles through Canada, I was amazed at the miles and miles of burned forests there :oops: because there was no population density, so no manpower available to fight them.
A lot of fires are left to burn unless they are threatening infrastructure. You’re right though and it’s only May. Usually don’t get this fire activity until July. What bothers me is the amount of fires that are human caused. People are ignorant. Lightning we can’t control.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!