GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been trying to stay somewhere! Trying to keep my evil twin from coming out. Wickie Smith335
When I was a kid mom and dad basically took me to every state in the continental US and parts of Canada. I’d love to go back and see it now, and drag the SXS along and ride. Those are some of my best memories of growing up.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
When I was a kid mom and dad basically took me to every state in the continental US and parts of Canada. I’d love to go back and see it now, and drag the SXS along and ride. Those are some of my best memories of growing up.
I’d love to do something like that too. My brother lives in Oregon and I really want to load up and head west in the next year or so to go visit. Take a couple weeks off and just cruise that way stopping to check out the sights along the way.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Growing up I got to:

Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Go to the Tetons, Yellowstone, Banff National Park, Pacific Coast, Keys, The Dakotas, Hike Both ends of the AT. San Diego up to Seattle, Vegas,…

It was awesome. No phones to look at, only out the windows because we drove all the way, pulling a pop up camper.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ajo, Arizona this spring - 😍

advertisement
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!