Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There is no place on this earth I would rather be than America. We are the strongest, most blessed country on the planet. We will 100% bounce back from this. Invest if you can afford to do so. It may continue to drop for a bit, but will surely bounce back. Think long term. Buy and hold.
Where’ve you been the last 3 years? 🤷‍♂️

J

JTMako

Nov 21, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Um, in the country with record small business growth, record stock market highs, record low unemployment rates, record business investment. Kind of hard to miss if you’re a living, breathing human.
Before this manufactured economic stultification and idiotic scare, my 401k had doubled.

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Um, in the country with record small business growth, record stock market highs, record low unemployment rates, record business investment. Kind of hard to miss if you’re a living, breathing human.
Before this manufactured economic stultification and idiotic scare, my 401k had doubled.
Too busy to post a pic or two of a ride now and then......? 🤣🤷‍♂️

J

JTMako

Nov 21, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Man its been unreal busy. Working more than any time in my career. Travelling constantly. Trying to pack and move my parents from 14 hours away in Mississippi up to NC. Trying to buy some land and a house and see about the remodel for parents.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. The old P700 only gets used for work on the property lately. Sucks.
Hopefully settling down soon and can ride.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Man its been unreal busy. Working more than any time in my career. Travelling constantly. Trying to pack and move my parents from 14 hours away in Mississippi up to NC. Trying to buy some land and a house and see about the remodel for parents.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. The old P700 only gets used for work on the property lately. Sucks.
Hopefully settling down soon and can ride.
I can appreciate that. Best of luck with your parents. Hope you catch your breathe and get a ride in soon. Post a pic when you do. 😊

Reactions: Mudwing
J

JTW

I look at the stock market like giving your money to a professional gambler and hoping for a positive outcome. It’s not for me. I prefer real estate... it’s there even if everything crashes.

Reactions: lee and Mudwing
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know nothing about the stock market, should I invest now?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes, think about companies that you know/ believe are going to be around or will grow / be bigger in 10 years. Write them down and then create a watchlist ... during this times when one on your watch list goes down 12 to 15% it is time to buy a little. Your never time the market to buy a the absolute dip. So far this Trip my best pickup is Marriott at $48 and Disney at $85 both are solid companies that will come out of this well. I have done ok on some oil stocks but they have a way to go still and some bank stocks - still a way to go.

You can also place money in an index fund - this is a fund that tracks like the S&P 500 or the Dow - traditionally it is hard to beat their returns and you want to look for one with low fees

Also there is a platform called wealthfront that you can invest in long term .. putting in as little or as much as you want weekly, monthly etc. this is a AI system that after you create your profile it plots out a course for you based on the risk you want to take. Then it invest on your behalf. Interesting thing about this platform is that it can be set up for Tax loss harvesting which will help on your tax return.

If that is something you are interest in direct message me you email and I can forward you a referal link where you start and can your first 5000 is managed with no fees.

just know that with any trading while you can make money short term it is a longer play.

Reactions: Mudwing and JsheII3
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Time in the market beats timing the market, every time.

No load Index Mutual Funds.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!