P1000 Shout out to SuperATV (the company and the forum user)

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
What an outstanding company to work with. I will not hesitate to do business with them again!

I decided I wanted their flip-up windshield for my new Camo P1K5. @SuperATV gave me a discount code. It wasn't great, but it was the best they allow him to give out ... and was better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Ordered it TUE 10/26 @ 3:52PM. It arrived at my door yesterday -- less than 48 hours later THU 10/28 @ 2:53PM. Wow!

Oh, but wait .... there's more!

After installing it last night, I determined that I wanted an extra gasket for where the top and bottom halves meet. It wasn't missing - I thought a second gasket (one on upper half, one on lower half, where they meet together) would make a good seal even better.

So .... I got online first thing this AM to send an email asking if I could ORDER (buy) an extra gasket. I happened to notice on their web site that they just started advertising a 10% off sale for the next few days. Oh, well. Missed it by that much!

When I emailed them to ask about buying another gasket, I mentioned that I wish I had waited to order, but that I was OK with missing it because I did get a portion of what I would have saved thanks to @SuperATV's discount code.

Before I left work today, I received two emails:
  • E-mail #1 - Confirmation of a shipment being prepared to ship out to me -- a shipment that contained not only the gasket I asked for (the thin one with the tape on it), but also the other C-gasket (for the bottom of the lower half of the windshield), and they did not ask for a penny!
  • E-mail #2 - I received notification that they issued an additional $50 store credit to me!
I just received notification that UPS has the shipment of gaskets and they are on their way to me already.

Wow. Again, can't say enough about SuperATV - what a great buying experience. That kind of customer service is unheard of in today's day and age.

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a great write-up for them. I have the same windshield. It came on the 2019 P1K-5 I bought used this past May. I didn't know there was a gasket available for the split in the windshield (I had no reason to look at their website since I already had the windshield). It might not be a bad idea for Northern Michigan winter driving. Thanks for sharing!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I don't think it's listed on their web site to order on it's own, but according to the order e-mail I got, the part number is WSC-RS-FLAT-1-1500. It's about 1" wide, longer than the windshield, and has a peel away backing that reveals a sticky side that adheres to the windshield. Maybe drop them an email at [email protected] and see what they say.

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I also just ordered a flip up windshield from Super ATV , also had it in less than 48 hrs to. A great company ! Im like you on the thin gasket that fits on the top portion of the bottom windshield would be nice to add onother one.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I also just ordered a flip up windshield from Super ATV , also had it in less than 48 hrs to. A great company ! Im like you on the thin gasket that fits on the top portion of the bottom windshield would be nice to add onother one.
Email [email protected] and ask. They shipped me 1 for free.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yep, @SuperATV doesn't mess around. I've ordered at 2-3 in the afternoon and had what I ordered sitting at the house the next day when I get home from work. Can't beat that!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yep, have had fantastic experince with them. The forum GuRo for the co @SuperATV is a stand up guy also! 👍 🥳

advertisement
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Yep, have had fantastic experince with them. The forum GuRo for the co @SuperATV is a stand up guy also! 👍 🥳
I'm just here for the party.... 🤣 🤣 🤣

2fYlB

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Received my SATV side mirrors and 4500# synth rope today.
Again, super fast shipping from SuperATV - less than 72 hours from order to in-hand.

woodgrinder

woodgrinder

Jul 31, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered the SATV Split flip up Polycarb scratch resistant windshield. It shipped right away. UPS says it will be here tomorrow! I am super happy about the service and if the product is as good as I expect I will be a very happy camper.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My SATV split shield went smoothly to install, but I had issues getting things lines up correctly. With help from customer support, I was told how to get the correct fit, I really had to push down on the lower portion to compress the lower seal against the dash. However, I did have and still do have an issue with the left side of the windshield resting against the large A pillar clamp.

I too wanted a second gasket, which would push the main windshield out just a hair more to keep it from touching the A pillar clamp. I wasn't helped there as you were and was not provided a gasket to help the issue. I'm glad to hear you had good service, it was still a good company to work with. I was not aware of a member discount code prior to ordering so I missed out on that and paid full price. But this is how we learn to ask, next time I know.

Cheers!

Reactions: SuperATV and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!