B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Looking to buy some side Mirrors for My Pioneer 500

I have read some about the Koplin Side Mirrors

Would you go with the Koplins or are there better options for the same money ?

Thanks

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X

Thanks

Demand Seizmik Mirrors ! If you don't get Seizmik you might as well have bought a Polaris . Kidding but not . They are 100% the best and have a lifetime guarantee that even covers stupidity . Experience talking here . I have them on all 3 of my SXSs .​

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Thanks
If money is an issue then Kolpin is your mirror. I bought my P5 in August of 2014 and they’ve been on since then with perfect service. Otherwise as Huck said, if you don’t mind the price tag, Siezmik can’t be beat, and look really cool, and you can accent color to match your SXS…😎

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If money is an issue then Kolpin is your mirror. I bought my P5 in August of 2014 and they’ve been on since then with perfect service. Otherwise as Huck said, if you don’t mind the price tag, Siezmik can’t be beat, and look really cool, and you can accent color to match your SXS…😎
Sounds Like if Koplins have lasted that long for you that that will be just fine with me.
Thanks

Morpheus

Morpheus

Supporting Member
May 6, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
I am going to give these a try

Thanks
I recently purchased a 3 piece set of Kolpin from Mills Fleet Farm. They were 60$ and included a rearview mirror. Not sure if you have that store in Arkansas but you can get them online too. I've had them on since the beginning of summer and have around 100 miles on the trails with them. The price was right and they work well. I would get an innertube and cut strips to put the clamps around on the side mirrors as they do have a bit of play even with the provided rubber but it isn't too bad. I am currently saving for the Seizmik mirrors as they are the best. I bet you'll be just fine with the Kolpin.

Reactions: Montecresto
S

sammon88

Jun 2, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. 500
one of my kolpins is so loose i have to pick it up to use it. the screw has broken loose inside the mirror so it can't be tightened... they've been installed for roughly a year

Reactions: Morpheus
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
one of my kolpins is so loose i have to pick it up to use it. the screw has broken loose inside the mirror so it can't be tightened... they've been installed for roughly a year
They might replace that for you…🤔
I don’t think too many people have had that problem?

Reactions: sammon88
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
O
I recently purchased a 3 piece set of Kolpin from Mills Fleet Farm. They were 60$ and included a rearview mirror. Not sure if you have that store in Arkansas but you can get them online too. I've had them on since the beginning of summer and have around 100 miles on the trails with them. The price was right and they work well. I would get an innertube and cut strips to put the clamps around on the side mirrors as they do have a bit of play even with the provided rubber but it isn't too bad. I am currently saving for the Seizmik mirrors as they are the best. I bet you'll be just fine with the Kolpin.
Or just use the extra piece of rubber usually thrown in with a shield. :cool:

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
One of my koplins did the same thing. Their customer support was no help whatsoever. I now have seizmik mirrors. Much better quality and look. And their customer support is the best in the business. They also have a lifetime warranty no questions asked.

Reactions: crewcabrob and PJ1
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
One of my koplins did the same thing. Their customer support was no help whatsoever. I now have seizmik mirrors. Much better quality and look. And their customer support is the best in the business. They also have a lifetime warranty no questions asked.
I love my XBrites with the built in lights.

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I got the Mirrors and looking at the parts that came with the Mirrors

Along with the 2 mirrors were

2 Different sized Plastic clamps
2 contoured rubber pieces that go inside the plastic clamps
4 Bolts
4 nuts
And 4 Metal Clamps/or guards ?That have 4 predrilled holes that line up with the holes that are in the plastic roll bar clamps.
How are these 4 metal pieces used ?

Are they used to clamp the Mirrors to a different Brand of utv?
Do any of yall use the Metal clamps to clamp the Mirrors to your 500/520 roll bar or Just use the Plastic clamps ??

Thanks
IMG 19311

IMG 19311

Last edited:
C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
I got the Mirrors and looking at the parts that came with the Mirrors

Along with the 2 mirrors were

2 Different sized Plastic clamps
2 contoured rubber pieces that go inside the plastic clamps
4 Bolts
4 nuts
And 4 Metal Clamps/or guards ?That have 4 predrilled holes that line up with the holes that are in the plastic roll bar clamps.
How are these 4 metal pieces used ?

Are they used to clamp the Mirrors to a different Brand of utv?
Do any of yall use the Metal clamps to clamp the Mirrors to your 500/520 roll bar or Just use the Plastic clamps ??

ThanksView attachment 305199

View attachment 305199
I believe the instructions say they are to be used on certain Polaris machines only.

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There were no Instructions in the box.

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
I just installed a new set of kolpin side mirrors on my p500. You don't need the metal supports. I don't know why they are used on some Polaris machines.

Reactions: Mudder
S

spartner

Oct 17, 2019
Spokane
Ownership

1. 500
I tried several mirrors and was never satisfied until I tried these. Clearview™ UTV Side Mirror - 2-Pack You have several options on how to mount them and the big selling point for me is the fact that they just pop back where you have them set after a bush or branch knocks them away.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!