P1000 Side Mirrors

D

Dasmoeturhead

Love to see kids involved! Mirrors are nice also, HA!
I've got the Koplins that look similar and I constantly (every day) adjust them with tree branches, and there the same as the day I installed them.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Landed hard on my side at rush springs today. The rigid mirror took a major hit but shows no signs of any damage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering how they fared...looked like a hard hit.

Reactions: my99svt
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@my99svt I've been looking at the Rigid mirrors. I was wondering how they would hold up. From the looks of your video it took some serious abuse. Glad to hear they held up, Rigid makes some Quality products

Reactions: my99svt and nbomar
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
All it did to the mirror was pivot it down which I will have to pull it off to loosen the bolt and upright it. I’m very impressed with them!

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
All it did to the mirror was pivot it down which I will have to pull it off to loosen the bolt and upright it. I’m very impressed with them!

Send me your address I have wiring issues, HA! Think I have it figured out! Those are nice mirrors!

MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I used Kolpin's side mirrors on my 700. They were fine, but I got tired adjusting them every time I hit a branch. I am using Seizmik Pursuit side mirrors on my 1000. They snap back into a preset location making it easily to reset whenever I hit a branch, so I don't constantly have to readjust them. I like them much better.

D

Dasmoeturhead

I used Kolpin's side mirrors on my 700. They were fine, but I got tired adjusting them every time I hit a branch. I am using Seizmik Pursuit side mirrors on my 1000. They snap back into a preset location making it easily to reset whenever I hit a branch, so I don't constantly have to readjust them. I like them much better.

I would too probably, but not $100 worth more. That's a lot of Beer money. In fact I wouldn't have them at all if the state of Tennessee would let me on their roads without them.

MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I understand, they are pricey. They to do have a lifetime guarantee. If you ride in rugged country, you don't have to worry about damaging them.

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!