P1000 Side mirrors with Honda Hard Doors

HolySmit

HolySmit

Nov 7, 2021
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought the OEM side mirrors for the Pioneer 1000-5 and they did not come with a lick of instructions. Also only came with one metal bracket which makes me think I got shorted...shouldn't there be two, one fore each side? Anyone have installation instructions they could share?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No honda signature accessory comes with instructions. There is a single pice of paper that has a code to scan and or a web site to go to for downloadable instructions. You can also look in the resources section in the forum for instructions. Most if not all the instructions for those accessories members downloaded to there.

That said, if your missing parts as It sounds, looks like u need to take it back and exchange for one that is complete.

you can also start here. Quick search as always found this quickly. Your instructions are here. U just have to look.

HolySmit

HolySmit

Nov 7, 2021
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I couldn’t find anything on the accessories page, but called the dealership and they were able to send me the instructions digitally (I’ve attached them in case anyone else needs them). Sure enough, I was missing one of the brackets. Must have been a Friday boxing at the factory 🤨.

Attachments

• SIDE MIRROR INSTUCTIONS.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
HolySmit

HolySmit

Nov 7, 2021
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where did you buy them?
Moon Powersports in Monticello, MN. They were very good about it and shipped me the missing bracket the same day I called him about it. I had excellent customer service from them.

J

JudgeM

Nov 12, 2022
Bemidji,MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Moon Powersports in Monticello, MN. They were very good about it and shipped me the missing bracket the same day I called him about it. I had excellent customer service from them.
Excellent. My dealer actually had a set, now they are mine.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I couldn’t find anything on the accessories page,
You weren't? 🤔 Popped right up for me the second time as well. At any rate at glad u found them

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!