P1000 Side Mirrors with OEM Glass Windshield and Soft Doors?

A

ArcticPioneer

Dec 9, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi-
I want to add side mirrors. I currently have the Honda glass windshield and factory soft doors. Has anyone found a good way to accomplish this? I have a rearview mirror but I'm hoping for a little more visibility. Thanks.

advertisement
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi-
I want to add side mirrors. I currently have the Honda glass windshield and factory soft doors. Has anyone found a good way to accomplish this? I have a rearview mirror but I'm hoping for a little more visibility. Thanks.
As far as I know I have not seen a purchasable side mirror designed for your request. Most on here add brackets to lengthen the mirror distance from the ROPS to achieve what you desire.

Reactions: Smitty335
GROR

GROR

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 15, 2021
Castle Dale, Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive looked everywhere for a brackets as well. I'm working on a bracket right now, I have one on my machine but i had to make some changes so it would fit mlitple mirrors. I will post some photos when its compleated.

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You smellers need to use the search up top! If you did you wouldnt be asking this 🤣
There is a thread, maybe 2 or 3 that this was a mod and has been done with success. I believe the dude even gave his templet out or even would make them for you. Im done searching for people. 😂 Were all high screwool grads (at least i hope so🤔) and are capable of doing this.

@ArcticPioneer you been here over a yr, One post and theres no pic's of your rig yet! #POIDH ;)

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi-
Like @Remington said. Just do a search and you will be surprised the reading and knowledge there is. Good luck with your project. This should get you started.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi-
Hello and welcome from the State of SD!

here is what I use on my P1k5 with the gen1 soft uppers and Honda split windshield.

KEMIMOTO UTV Side View Mirrors Fit 1.75"-2" Roll Bar Multi-adjustable Angle Side Mirrors Compatible with Polaris RZR Can Am Maverick X3 Talon Pioneer 1000 Wolverine Kawasaki Teryx
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MXB6Q26/?tag=sxsweb24-20

They work well enough that in the summer when I remove the cab enclosure I can still clamp the mirrors on to the Rops over my rouge powerscreen.

GROR

GROR

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 15, 2021
Castle Dale, Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You smellers need to use the search up top! If you did you wouldnt be asking this 🤣
There is a thread, maybe 2 or 3 that this was a mod and has been done with success. I believe the dude even gave his templet out or even would make them for you. Im done searching for people. 😂 Were all high screwool grads (at least i hope so🤔) and are capable of doing this.

@ArcticPioneer you been here over a yr, One post and theres no pic's of your rig yet! #POIDH ;)
Smellers... lol what a prick

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!