P1000 Side view mirrors. whatcha got?

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Went through 2 sets of Siezmik on my 500. They replaced the first under their life time warranty. When the second set broke in the same spot, as pictured by MJN, I bought a set of Kolpins. They seem to be much stronger in the piviot area.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Went through 2 sets of Siezmik on my 500. They replaced the first under their life time warranty. When the second set broke in the same spot, as pictured by MJN, I bought a set of Kolpins. They seem to be much stronger in the piviot area.
Yep, and there’s several others like Oxgord, Secret-E and Super ATV that make a mirror that looks exactly like Kolpins, in fact, Seizmik even makes a side mirror that looks strikingly like the Kolpin.

Seizmik Side View Mirrors with 2in. Roll Cage (Pair) | 2Wheel

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3

These look pretty good!

P

peterbilt07

Oct 26, 2015
I'm not too bright..

just found out Siezmik guarantee's mirrors for life. Just emailed them. I'm told I'll have replacement parts coming soon.

Now I'll have two sets of sideview mirrors! :)
I had the same problem with mine. I called Siezmik directly and was told they had bad plastic and the problem was fixed. He asked for my address and I had parts in two days no questions asked. That was 3 months ago and I have had no problems since.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll find home for them !
I'm not too bright..

just found out Siezmik guarantee's mirrors for life. Just emailed them. I'm told I'll have replacement parts coming soon.

Now I'll have two sets of sideview mirrors! :)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those do look good, thanks for posting. Do they pull in easily? I park my SxS in a shed and the clearance is tight. Also, what rearview mirror is that? Thanks again in for making the time to post,
Yes both the Seizmik & the Kolpin fold in easily. You can tighten the screw & make either of em more or less snug.
My rear view is an Axia Alloys 18” panoramic. It’s not cheap, but they make really nice stuff.

Reactions: BWAF
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes both the Seizmik & the Kolpin fold in easily. You can tighten the screw & make either of em more or less snug.
My rear view is an Axia Alloys 18” panoramic. It’s not cheap, but they make really nice stuff.
Just looked these up...
809E67B1 AF98 4BA4 BE20 803799CE2638
Ouch!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!