100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You mean read it like Drago from Rocky IV?
"I mist bllake ooh"

I have Koplin / Oxgord (same thing) and hit a tree, Hard, w my mirror. Ruts!!! Dang it. Slammed me into a nearby tree.

2 things happened.
  1. The mirror spring folded in,
  2. then slipped/spun around the Rollbar, placing the folded mirror inside the cab frame.
  1. "The mirror spring folded in,"
  2. "then slipped/spun around the Rollbar, placing the folded mirror inside the cab frame."
Is this good or bad?

J

Jshell3

1. "The mirror spring folded in,"
  2. "then slipped/spun around the Rollbar, placing the folded mirror inside the cab frame."
Is this good or bad?
Good. Virtually unbreakable.

I pretty much just pushed everything back to his place and continue on, like it never happened

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
The Honda accessory side mirrors are pretty well built and run about $120 retail, so you could probably buy them for $100 shipped I'm guessing from those wholesale parts dealers.

J

Jshell3

I have same.
IMG 5624

Big Blue

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!