William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I for sure am not selling my 700, so now I want to find a mud tire that will ride smoother than zillas. I think swamplites will, but am not sure as it’s been 10 years since I road on some. Anyone know if they have less or no “bump” on pavement or hardpack? The zillas do at low speed, you can feel the lugs... it’s annoying...

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Gator i see you have/had them... any insight?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah, I have Swamplites on my Foreman and on the P700. It's a good all around mud tire that doesn't bump to bad at low speed.
I recommend them. There are more aggressive tires out there but you have to weigh the good and bad.
More aggressive means: Rough bumpy ride, and (in my case) they will dig you into hole faster. Sometimes more is not better.

BTW: The Swamplites are made for the mud and do well. They are not made for pavement and they will wear pretty quick. I don't know how the wear compares to some of the other tires.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!