Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Bad Ass!!!! I like it!!!! Easy to identify on a night ride!

I’m thinking of doing something similar using the side plastic on front and rear doors and Punisher and Club decals. :)

Reactions: swsebek
O

Okieriverrat

Sep 26, 2017
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 64888Just take a regular grease gun and get another tip for it. Cause it's almost impossible putting it back together after this... View attachment 64889 All grease guns appear to be the same and I have a bunch....View attachment 64890Here are the guts all pulled out. The spring and ball bearing and the 3 little pieces won't be usedView attachment 64891And this is a needle for filling up footballs and basketballs.View attachment 64892Take a file or grinder and sharpen it like a hypodermic needle. Make sure you grind down passed thetiny hole on the shaft... View attachment 64893Then push the needle through the piece with rubber plunger on it and assemble like this... View attachment 64894 Put it back on and you have a tight area greaser or you can push it through a CV boot and grease inside.I will finish the thread when the air ram intake comes...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!