Snow in Arizona - donuts in the P500 (video)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That’s not snow Southwest........:D

FD45AEDC 4E49 4FF7 A3A1 5020732C3672

And it’s still coming down.....

Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We finally got some snow that stuck. So, I figured I'd wake up Rambo - knew he'd want to play in it a little. Keep in mind, I live in N/E Arizona, at 5800 ft elevation.

Yeah! I got all excided when I found out the snow level is dropping down to 2400' in the Southern part of the state. After looking at the sky l have my doubts. I'll just have to look at it on the mountains from the back porch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry if I messed up my reply. I'm new to all this.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
been a crazy year, opposite from normal. we normally have a few feet by now that stays, but its been so warm keeps melting. ugly muddy mess. i like mud but been raining too i dont go out if its 35 and raining, soaks you trough. colder and snow feels warmer because it doesnt freeze to you

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah! I got all excided when I found out the snow level is dropping down to 2400' in the Southern part of the state. After looking at the sky l have my doubts. I'll just have to look at it on the mountains from the back porch.
Did you get any? My buddy in Sahuarita got some, so it seems you would too.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
been a crazy year, opposite from normal. we normally have a few feet by now that stays, but its been so warm keeps melting. ugly muddy mess. i like mud but been raining too i dont go out if its 35 and raining, soaks you trough. colder and snow feels warmer because it doesnt freeze to you
Correct. We are getting slammed with cold weather here in AZ right now. Today our high is supposed to be 21 degrees. Generally that's about where our low is this time of year. Tonight supposed to get down to ZERO. I might check out how Rambo wakes up at 0 degrees in the morning.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
probably as good as everyone else today, first day back to work sucks

Hondas have a lot of cable stuff, that was most of the issues ive had in the past, but some white grease spray they use for car doors normally works pretty decent at penetrating cables and working in the cold

was only a little warmer here a bit more normal 25 when I was driving to work

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
probably as good as everyone else today, first day back to work sucks

Hondas have a lot of cable stuff, that was most of the issues ive had in the past, but some white grease spray they use for car doors normally works pretty decent at penetrating cables and working in the cold

was only a little warmer here a bit more normal 25 when I was driving to work
I'll keep that white grease in mind as this nasty cold continues. Best of luck to all of us...back to work. :(

Reactions: Mudwing
Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you get any? My buddy in Sahuarita got some, so it seems you would too.
We got 1" on Monday 3" inches on Tuesday night. Patches of snow are still on the ground. The low last night was 29-25° I can't remember a time I've seen it snow two days in a row in the Santa Cruz valley.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!