P500 Snow Plowing with 26x9x12 on all four

RDRC

RDRC

Jul 31, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I know it's early to talk about snowplowing. Anyone have experience plowing with 26x9x12 tires on all 4 corners? I'm looking at putting Bighorn originals on my P500 but want to make sure it will handle the job. Not interested in BH 2.0. I ride lots of rocky trails and avoid mud if possible.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
I use AMS Slingshots on 5 by 2 off set rims in 26 by 11 by 12 tires (all corners), KFI 66" pro series blade, their mount and winch mount along with Terra series 3500 Superwinch. Works awesome. I also run a dual battery set up with winch off auxilliary battery, if you lift/lower blade lots I also run synthetic winch line.

Wouldn't think you'll have a problem with your tire choice or size.

Cheers,

jrc

C

Chooglin

Winter of 2014-15 we had a butt load of snow here in Ohio.At the time , I was still running stock tires and wheels and the p500 pushed a 54" plow like a champ !!
I currently run 26x9x12 original big horns on 5+2 wheels.
Last winter we didn't have much snow ,but if the stockers did good , I know the BH should do better !

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!