P1000 SOLD the P1000 today!!

J

JTW

So I sold the 1000 today... actually twice!!

My dad and a neighbor called and worked out a deal on 2 silver metallic 16 p1000-5's at our local dealer! Looks to me like my dealer needs to give me some free accessories for commission! Can't wait to hear the comments when people see the 3 muskaqueers in their matching Hondas! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jshell3

This the same guy that tried to burn your face off with the grill on the inaugural P500 ride? (And who's Po broke down, too?) If so, he needed a P1k!!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

My dad and a neighbor called and worked out a deal on 2 silver metallic 16 p1000-5's at our local dealer! Looks to me like my dealer needs to give me some free accessories for commission! Can't wait to hear the comments when people see the 3 muskaqueers in their matching Hondas! Lol

I'm guessing you like yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

This the same guy that tried to burn your face off with the grill on the inaugural P500 ride? (And who's Po broke down, too?) If so, he needed a P1k!!!
Lol.. nope different guy! I sold this guy a house and he's become a great friend and basically family.. it's his condo I'm in at PCB!

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I suppose your neighbor and dad , test drove your p1000 first and that's what got em heading to the dealer?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dad drove it around the drive and I just stopped at the neighbors house. Lol..

Does your dad have previous unit or still ride horses ?

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats to you all!

That's the color I wanted too (matches my truck) but just couldn't wait for it and got the red.

advertisement
J

JTW

Winch was delivered today.. soundbar tomorrow and winch mount first part of next week. Need to study on it a bit but I think I know what lights I'm adding and I'm 90% sure I'm going back with a superatv windshield. Not sure what skids and stoppers I'll do.. may wait on the high lifter lift until the fox shocks are available. Snorkel is in the works but I need to study how I'm going to do it. Pretty sure I'll be doing 3 builds at a time from here on out.

J

JTW

Does your dad have previous unit or still ride horses ?

Still have horses.. we've been hard pressed to justify a sxs as we have jeeps and 4 wheelers.. but he bought a used rhino a year or so ago and drives that thing EVERYWHERE! My buddies all bought sxs's and that's what pushed me over the edge.. then the girls liked it and I wanted more so I upgraded and here we are now. The neighbor has a couple rhinos and a tyrex-4 but his wife made the comment that she liked my Honda. So, he talked to Dad who's been on the fence about upgrading, (mom's been all about it since their ride a month ago) besides it's that time of year to spend money or give it to the government! With us gearing up to travel and ride it was just a matter of time. The horse trailer has a living quarters and removable dividers in the back so he's set to go!

J

JTW

Congrats to you all!

That's the color I wanted too (matches my truck) but just couldn't wait for it and got the red.
Thanks.. I liked it and thought it would be better suited for hunting use.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still have horses.. we've been hard pressed to justify a sxs as we have jeeps and 4 wheelers.. but he bought a used rhino a year or so ago and drives that thing EVERYWHERE! My buddies all bought sxs's and that's what pushed me over the edge.. then the girls liked it and I wanted more so I upgraded and here we are now. The neighbor has a couple rhinos and a tyrex-4 but his wife made the comment that she liked my Honda. So, he talked to Dad who's been on the fence about upgrading, (mom's been all about it since their ride a month ago) besides it's that time of year to spend money or give it to the government! With us gearing up to travel and ride it was just a matter of time. The horse trailer has a living quarters and removable dividers in the back so he's set to go!

That's about what I figured

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From the 30 minutes I've gotten to ride it, I'm tickled!
What "accessories" are you running to be tickled during your ride

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!