The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
The picture shows a machine with nerf bars. That will be an issue on the 500 unless they clip that back corner like the one in the pic. Just pointing that out so I hopefully don't have to alter it anymore than I plan to already.
What are you planning on altering? I'd like to get a set of nerfs, but I'm afraid that they won't work with my winged SSS skidplates and I'm not sure how I feel about not being able to open the door all the way.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What are you planning on altering? I'd like to get a set of nerfs, but I'm afraid that they won't work with my winged SSS skidplates and I'm not sure how I feel about not being able to open the door all the way.

Lol, nothing stays as is. I just want the frame really.

Chevyfan396

Chevyfan396

Oct 26, 2021
Palouse, Wa
Ownership

1. 520
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Still working on getting some into production. We're about to release a soft cab enclosure. It'll be a bit before I can get these up the list. Pushing hard though. I've shown quite a few guys in the shop this thread.
I missed the poll deadline, but would be interested in the doors.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I'm getting a review on them soon. I'm sure they'll be pushed down to the bottom of the list because winter is coming to an end now....BUT...I'd like to get them on the production list for the fall.

Fingers crossed fellas. No promises, but I'll do my best.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm getting a review on them soon. I'm sure they'll be pushed down to the bottom of the list because winter is coming to an end now....BUT...I'd like to get them on the production list for the fall.

Fingers crossed fellas. No promises, but I'll do my best.
Hey if I can buy them by October 2022 I'm all good with that. Now them dang Yankees might want em earlier :)

Amitchellr

Amitchellr

Mar 12, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 520
Still working on getting some into production. We're about to release a soft cab enclosure. It'll be a bit before I can get these up the list. Pushing hard though. I've shown quite a few guys in the shop this thread.
Any idea when a rear enclosure or windshield will be available?Just installed your roof and windshield and now fingers crossed for rear enclosure…

M

Maine Farmer

Jul 16, 2022
ME
Ownership

1. 500
I would buy a set of doors, great for Maine winters for sure!

Reactions: SuperATV
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!