• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chevyfan396

Chevyfan396

Oct 26, 2021
Palouse, Wa
Ownership

1. 520
I was really pulling for superatv hard doors all last year but needed something for hunting season so I bought the honda fabric doors for the 520. I have been very happy with them. Huge improvement over the 500 doors. One con for them is removal is not very quick.

LandofCheese

LandofCheese

Apr 11, 2022
Wisconsin
I had to get soft doors cause @SuperATV doesn't have hard doors for the p5/5.2 yet..... and they are great, a game changer to be honest.... But the day the hard doors are available I will have an order in for them, and love them!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey!
I got them on the list, but don't have a good date yet. They just got added.

I do have some 500/520 updates though...

- Winch mount coming soon
- Forward A-arms for the 520 coming in February
- Half Doors in March
- Pretty sure we'll have a clear roof for them soon

More coming, just not on the list. I probably won't have a full upper door kit ready by the end of the bad weather season unfortunately. We're going to make one though.

@SuperATV

OK so I let this topic nearly die, but interested in an update. Been 16 months since your quoted post above.

Status Pioneer 500 / 520 Full Door or convertible doors similar to the tinted Pioneer 10000 doors you offer or the Ranger Convertible doors you sell below

Polaris ranger 1000 full doors 1 1 1 1

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Bad news buddy. They killed the project. Numbers guys said they wouldn't sell enough. The projected an average of 1 kit a month and we would be under with the R&D costs.

I'll run it up the ladder again, but I doubt I'm going to win this one.

• Sad
Reactions: 906UP and trigger
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Bad news buddy. They killed the project. Numbers guys said they wouldn't sell enough. The projected an average of 1 kit a month and we would be under with the R&D costs.

I understand, but I bet with an initial production run of 50 units they would sell in under 90 days.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I understand, but I bet with an initial production run of 50 units they would sell in under 90 days.
Even better, what if 50 commit up front? That should come close to covering the R&D? Unless it's $1k or some stupid sh**, I'm in.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Even better, what if 50 commit up front? That should come close to covering the R&D? Unless it's $1k or some stupid sh**, I'm in.
Oh they would be approximately $1000-$1500 minimum as the 2 doors for P1k are $1800 ish and 4 doors for P1K5 is $3400 ish

Just because the OEM Machine is cheap relative to typical SXS prices all accessories are same, windshields, winches, skidplates all run around same for P500s as the full size SXS.

The value ends at Honda dealership on P500

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Oh they would be approximately $1000-$1500 minimum as the 2 doors for P1k are $1800 ish and 4 doors for P1K5 is $3400 ish

Just because the OEM Machine is cheap relative to typical SXS prices all accessories are same, windshields, winches, skidplates all run around same for P500s as the full size SXS.

The value ends at Honda dealership on P500
That's very true. That was one of their arguments. They felt like we would have to price ourselves out of the market. They are pretty pricey. Probably $1800 - $2200 range, which is a tough pill to swallow for the P5.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
That would definitely help.

I'm still pushing for it. Its just going to be low low on the priority list because of the numbers and R&D. Then....you get new machines coming out. New RZR 1k, new Polaris Xpedition model. All those get top priority because they are HUGE sellers. So...that pushes the P5 further down the line.

I'll fight for you though. My requests and reports are seen by everyone here.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's very true. That was one of their arguments. They felt like we would have to price ourselves out of the market. They are pretty pricey. Probably $1800 - $2200 range, which is a tough pill to swallow for the P5.
Damn! I should go into the door business....🤔

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!