• Poll closed .
rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Even better, what if 50 commit up front? That should come close to covering the R&D? Unless it's $1k or some stupid sh**, I'm in.

@SuperATV pretty please can you help! I'll drive to you and let you use my machine as a prototype haha. I've just been major jealous of all these Rangers driving around with hard doors....

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I'd love to see them. I'll try to get them rated again. The biggest fight I'm getting from the bean counters is that the 550/520 is smaller and the kit would be in the $1600 to $2k range...making it hard to swallow for midsize owners. My argument is....THESE BOYS WANT IT! Lol! 🤣

I'm fighting for you and I'll try to get some action again. I can at least get it on the list.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'd love to see them. I'll try to get them rated again. The biggest fight I'm getting from the bean counters is that the 550/520 is smaller and the kit would be in the $1600 to $2k range...making it hard to swallow for midsize owners. My argument is....THESE BOYS WANT IT! Lol! 🤣

I'm fighting for you and I'll try to get some action again. I can at least get it on the list.
Here's your argument for the mid size naysayers. The power steering kit, winches, windshield, skid plates, bumpers, all cost the same as the full size SXS's so that argument does not make sense or they need to cut the MSRP of those "mid size" items by 40% to support that absurd claim.

If you don't have it you can't sell it. Simple as that.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Here's your argument for the mid size naysayers. The power steering kit, winches, windshield, skid plates, bumpers, all cost the same as the full size SXS's so that argument does not make sense or they need to cut the MSRP of those "mid size" items by 40% to support that absurd claim.

If you don't have it you can't sell it. Simple as that.
Amen. I say that all the time.

I have it in my report to the boss, and I'll get it in the big wish list. :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!