Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I thought I was losing mine when guys were saying the new ones were doing 38 and 39! I try to peg mine at least once every time out and it's always the same, you can cruise 42 forever and as soon as it touches 43 the limiter kicks in. I'll be pegging it this weekend just to make sure she's ready, might be riding in the pouring rain too. :mad:

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Mine must be a turd. My 2018 will only hit 40 before hitting the rev limiter. Even with the new 27” tires it only hit a true 39 gps. Funny thing is it’s actually faster with the 27’s then it was on the stock tires and the speedometer is actually reading close now as before it was 4 mph off according to gps

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I thought I was losing mine when guys were saying the new ones were doing 38 and 39! I try to peg mine at least once every time out and it's always the same, you can cruise 42 forever and as soon as it touches 43 the limiter kicks in. I'll be pegging it this weekend just to make sure she's ready, might be riding in the pouring rain too. :mad:
Can u remove or reprogram the rev limiter and be done with that pain in the booty thing?

Reactions: Bastardchild
D

Deleted member 3748

Mine must be a turd. My 2018 will only hit 40 before hitting the rev limiter. Even with the new 27” tires it only hit a true 39 gps. Funny thing is it’s actually faster with the 27’s then it was on the stock tires and the speedometer is actually reading close now as before it was 4 mph off according to gps
That's exactly right!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You hit the rev limiter in every gear but in 5th you hit the speed limiter. You can get a new ECU and squeeze a few more MPH out of it but you'll shoot that rod through your oil pan if you go any further.
Perfect! Id tune the little bugger! Those things have to potential to be one BA buggy.

D

Deleted member 3748

IMAG00668

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's the factory wheels and tires. You would have to be pretty stupid to replace the factory wheels and tires before you got your moneys worth. After I wore them out I upgraded.
View attachment 71763
I never could wear the stocks out, they kept getting two inch holes in the side walls! HA!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!